I

Ester

'That's a wrap!'

Finally! The shoot was done. My hairstylist went towards me to hand me the robe. I was wearing a bikini for a Christmas calendar shoot for a company in which I am their calendar girl. It's been a while since I've been to in this industry. Seems like yesterday when I was being bullied for being a fat. A disgrace to my family. I quickly dismissed that bad memory. Speaking of which, my step mother was approaching towards me. It's been a while seeing her, too.

'You've grown up a lot.' she said as she quickly surveyed my whole body.

'And you're still the same. Ever wicked.' I smirked back.

'What an attitude you got there! Where's the crybaby who runs to his father to wipe her tears away?' Smirking even more, she went closer beside me. I could smell the fancy perfume of my late mother.

'Gone away with Daddy, gold digger.' If looks could kill, she's probably dead by now. How I wish!

And there you go. I hit a nerve.

She pushed me to the wall with all her strength. Any minute now, she could explode. 'You've got some confidence, too. Do you think just because you're beautiful and all you can now pose your body in front of many men who want nothing but to get inside your pants? Think again, princess.'

'Oh, I should've known better. Those men have already dug inside your cheap pants, right?'

Strike two.

She raised her right hand and about to slap me but I have learned enough so I slapped her first.

'You have made of what I have become now. You gave me this confidence so I owe you one. Check your cards and swipe them away. Let's see if you can spread your legs wider once you know they're useless.'