Chapter 1

The next day came, another bright sunny spring morning.
Lips awoke to the smell of pancakes arousing his nose. He got up, with his white t-shirt, brown plaid pajama pants, and his bare feet revealed from being under the covers after a long night's sleep. He stood and slipped his maroon robe on. Lips opened the door from his room and walked groggily down the hallway and almost passing Luna's bedroom door, which was closed. One thought crossed Lips's mind: Was she sleeping in or did she wake up and she's just changing? Lips shook that thought out of his head and continued onward to the kitchen; he didn't want to be a burden into his crush's sleeping quarters.
Lips walked downstairs to step into the smell of pancakes that Dr.Teeth was cooking up in the kitchen. The good doctor looked behind him and grinned.

"Well well well!" Dr.Teeth greeted as he handed Lips a plate, "I knew someone would awake from their deep slumber to the smell of my pancakes!"

Lips chuckled as he took a plate and helped himself to a triple stack pancakes. "Well Doc you DO make good pancakes." Lips said, smiling, "Is anyone else up?"

"Floyd is. He's walkin' the drummer at the moment; left not too long ago." Dr.Teeth replied, "Janice is up too. She's gonna wake the little blueberry bird up here in a little bit; she's in the shower right now."

Lips nodded as he blushed pink while he took his first couple of bites of his breakfast. Dr.Teeth noticed the blushing and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Lips asked with his mouth full of pancake while Dr.Teeth still chuckled.

"Well #1 if you were gonna talk to Luna please don't with food in your mouth." Dr.Teeth said, flipping another hotcake, "And #2, you're all pink."

Lips swollowed a pancake. "Pink?" Lips asked.

"Your face is pink, man. You're blushing like crazy."

Lips then turned red in embaressment.

"Aaaaand now you're red." Dr.Teeth laughed, "What in the world is going on in that big fluffy yellow head of yours?"

Lips looked down on the floor.

"Are you thinking about Luna?" Dr.Teeth whispered.

Lips nodded. "I dunno if I should be thinkin' 'bout 'er right now..."

"Why not?" Dr.Teeth asked.

"I just met her man! She's too beautifu-I mean...uh...she....I just can't talk to her, I can't talk about her..."

"Maaan...you got hit with that love bug VERY painfully....mayhaps you just don't want to make her uncomfortable?"

Lips groaned as he banged his head on the table. "Love is confusin' brotha..." Lips moaned. Dr.Teeth nodded slowly.

"It is, man." he replied, laying a hand on Lips's shoulder, "But don't worry man your feelings for her will come around and you'll tell her how you feel eventually."

Their conversation interupts with Janice appearing into the kitchen.

"Ooh hey look who woke up!" Janice exclaimed, ruffling Lips's hair, "Good morning Lips! Like you look awesome today!"

Lips giggled as he tried to cover his hair from being ruffled. Lips absolutly HATED it when people ruffle his hair. It's not only so soft, but Lips's scalp is so sensitive, it's almost like he would be tickled. And Lips absolutly hated being sensitive.
"Good mornin' Jan." Lips replied, "You gonna wake up Luna?"

"Oh right! Ooh like, I'm gonna, but I wanna wait till like, Floyd gets back so we can like, wake her up together. Rully." Janice replied.

"Might be a while, baby." Dr.Teeth said to Janice, now finished cleaning up and fixing himself a plate of pancakes, "They left about 5 minutes ago."