Surprise!

Remember that surprise I was talking about in my last update...

Well...I'm back to writing 'I prefer the Dark' Surprise! 🤗🎉

So, I decided to stop being cranky and give this story one more try. And why the Hell not? It's my story. Besides...I miss writing sassy Deku.

....In case you didn't know this about me by now, I tend to make Deku...wether if he's gay or not to be sassy, cause I rarely see it in fanfiction and I know for a fact that boy is a lil sassy thing.

Also in case, you didn't know this by now I'm a multi-shipper, I ship almost everyone with everyone, so I technically don't have a main go-to ship. The way I ship people is like...say how certain people click. 

Like for an example; when I ship Deku and Kirishima, a reason why I ship them is that they both had a rough time in middle school, they both have insecurities, and both want to be better than their best, and they both in a way can relate to each other. (I wonder what would've happened if they bumped into each other one day if they were back in middle school)

But anyway that's how I do my ships. A lot of people have a problem mainly because I'm a multi shipper and because of how I ship people, But I don't remember asking anyone.

If you guys want a chapter or something about my ships, you can kindly ask.

Also with 'I Prefer the dark' I'm just going to say this ahead of time -- Some of the future character's personalities and characteristics will be altered to fit the story, so if that's gonna upset you or something, I suggest you don't read the story. This is the only time I will say it.

Anyways, let's see how far this story will go, and I love you all so so so much for being patient and supportive while I was going through my rages and rants.

As always, stay safe. 🙏🏽❤