Want-4-🍋

4k words 🥴

I needed to share this number with you all because holy heckin. Everything has a title and a prompt, all I have to do it write it and sprinkle it with magic!!

Except–!! On August 15th this Saturday I'm supposed to have 100 chapters in total. I know that in some people's eyes this is a bit much,–absurd even– but I stopped writing once and I don't want to do it again... That said I want you all to remember that I do accept any request–and I mean any. If you want a part two for something then go right ahead and say it!! If you want the 🥀 or ☁️ version of a certain chapter then I am happy to provide<3

That's all I have to say, please enjoy and I'll talk to you all at the bottom (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

––

"I promise that I won't be long Ms. Bisky!"

"That's what you said last time–"

I closed the door before she could start to rant about my tardiness last week and keep me home for another excruciating hour. I winced from the frustrated growl that came from the other side before fast walking over to the exit of the Top.

The last time Killua had seen me he told me that I specifically needed to see him before the sun touched the horizon when there would be a full moon. With one glance I knew I wouldn't be late, but it never hurt to be early right? I was just so excited to see him again really… my stomach was fluttering as if a thousand tiny angels were tickling my insides with their fluffy feathers.

A small giggle fell from my lips as I picked up my pace towards the dip into empty blue. My wings flew out and I dived into the empty space in the clouds with only a couple other angels. Around this time most of them were guardian angels returning from a long day of work. I thought about the time I wanted to be a guardian for someone, but Bisky told me I wasn't fit enough for the job sadly.

A bit of the sky was starting to mix into an array of blue, orange, yellow, and pink as the sun grew closer to the treetops. I slowed my flying down and came to a stop in a familiar spot down in a small clearing.

Immediately two hands found their way to my sides before snaking around me into a hug. I touched the arms back and looked to my side to see a pitch black wing spread out against my white one. A shiver ran down my spine when a hot breath touched my ear. "Hey Angel" Killua's deep voice reverberated through his chest flush against my back.

"Hi Killua" his arms slackened and I pulled back one of my wings to turn in his grip. He pressed his forehead against mine and I automatically felt my gaze drawn to his cerulean irises. I admired the beautiful jewels before they were closed off and his soft lips pressed to mine.

A happy sigh blew through my nose as I pressed onto my tippy toes to be closer to him. He pulled back and chuckled "I'll let you kiss me as much as you want in a little, right now we gotta go before it's too late."

"Too late?" I gave him a confused look. The sudden smile that spread across his lips sent a warm feeling into my heart that made it flutter; as if it had wings of its own.

I barely noticed when his pretty black wings lifted him from the ground, his hand gently tugging my own. "Come on Angel, we gotta go quick" I snapped out of the trance his lips put me in and lifted myself from the ground, letting Killua control our direction.

He flew us to the tree line and I spotted a small spot near the edge that we were slowly closing in on. "What is that?" I asked, but no answer came from him. We finally touched down to the ground and I fluttered my wings until they were stretched out and comfortable enough to be folded.