18.

Naruto Uzumaki was having a hard time

Naruto Uzumaki was having a hard time. Not only was he intensely training right now, but the news of Asuma-Sensei's death was weighing on him.

To add to that, the eyes of Captain Yamato and Kakashi-Sensei were constantly on him, worried that the nine-tails would go on a rampage again.

It was mid-day now. The yellow haired boy and his clones were shirtless under the sun, trying desperately to split the waterfall in front of him in half.

His lack of success was making him more frustrated by the minute. Grunting loudly when it didn't go the way he wanted it. He just wanted to hurry up and get stronger so he can help save everyone he needed to.

With him in front of the waterfall, trying to use his wind style chakra, the actual sight of water falling made him think about the fact that Itose had water style. And with the blue girl on his yellow mind, he got slightly distracted.

More like, he got severely distracted causing him to channel up too much chakra, so when he went to release it it made him lose his balance. Resulting in him falling off the log falling straight for the ground.

Yamato and Kakashi both sighed, figuring this was going nowhere and suggested to Naruto that he take a break.

Naruto only stayed silent, still laying on the ground. He definitely hit his head when he fell but it didn't seem like a bad thing, because now that his blue girl was flossing his thoughts, maybe now was a good time to summon her.

He put a finger on his chin contemplating her words on one of her letters.

"Another time you can summon me is if you are in need of some desperate training..."

Naruto grinned. Of course he can summon her now. But he doubted that Yamato and Kakashi-Sensei would let him be alone for this. Meaning he had to introduce them to Ito. And he honestly didn't know how to feel about it.

Looks like he'd after to just ask and see.

"Hey! Kakashi-Sensei, Captain Yamato, I have a idea. You just gotta bare with me."

The two men glanced at each other nervously. Sure they trusted the boy, but they knew he was a little unpredictable. They doubted that he would do anything to harm them or himself.

Then again, they were both curious about what exactly his plan was.

Naruto grinned when he saw both males nod their heads in approval. He dug into the pocket of his pants, fishing for the gift his blue haired girl gave him.