Chapter three: Taylor

We arrived at Luna Academy in only one hour I was always gonna go to Luna Academy because it was expected of me as an Alpha's daughter and because of my mother. My father, Alpha Wren is always busy going to meetings and working in the pack office that he has little time for me, mom and my fourteen year old older brother Caleb. Since my mom can't spend much time with him she's decided to devote her life to me and Caleb. I know that she's just trying to help and be there for us but sometimes it gets a little overwhelming. I mean she's always pressuring to do or say things the way she thinks is right and I'm kind of sick of it. I wasn't shocked or upset when mom said that she wanted me to apply to Luna Academy. It's the chance I've been waiting for to finally get rid of her smothering for a while until I reach eighteen.

My father thought it would be best if I come alone, but my mother wouldn't hear of it and demanded she drop me off. Father didn't have the time to say goodbye, he just kissed me on the cheek and said he'd call later. Caleb and I shared a hug and promised to call each other whenever we could, we'd probably see each other anyway since he goes to Alpha Academy that's nearby. My sister called me on the phone to say goodbye, she sounded close to tears but knowing her it could've been fake. Getting out of the car, I got my first glimpse of Luna Academy and it was awesome.

The building was as silver as a full moon and crescent black crescent symbols were painted everywhere. In huge, bold, Old English handwriting, the words Luna Academy were plastered at the front. I was totally mesmerized by the school. In the brochure it said it had a swimming pool, an IT lab full of Apple computers, a library full of every book imaginable, a cafeteria where there were waiters who took your orders like a restaurant, classes where you took notes, did assignments, completed homework and written tests on a laptop, football and soccer fields to die for, an amazing basketball court and a huge assembly hall, plus thousands of excellent clubs and many more brilliant stuff.

When me and my mom entered inside a man was already waiting to take my bags. My mom went to reception to ask for my dorm room name and my schedule. When my mom came back she said that my dorm didn't have a number but a name. She said it was in wing: Crescent and that I'd only have to share my room with one girl but I'd be sharing the whole wing with seven other girls. She gave me my schedule and gave my bags and my suitcase to the butler dude. After she got everything ready she faced me and said "Remember what we discussed at home about calling and texting everyday, I want a daily update on everything you do, okay?"

"Yes, mom I promise to update you on everything, tell dad I'll miss him" I would have said tell dad I love him but I didn't want to push it. My mom pulled me in for a big hug, tears glistening on her cheeks and said "I love you so much, I know you'll make me very proud, you always do" her eyes turning a lighter shade of green, like they always did when she got emotional. Which is one of the very few things we share in common. I could feel my mom watching me as I climbed up the stairs to await my new future.