Chapter 5 🌻

It's lunch time already and Felicity couldn't help but wonder why is her neighbor still at the café. After his black coffee and croissants, he then ordered a slice of chocolate mousse cake and affogato.

Wala pa itong lunch na kinakain and she can't help but to be concern. He's my neighbor and it's normal to be concern at your neighbor.

Hindi mapigilan ni Felicity na tapunan ng tingin ang lalaking nakaupo sa pinakasulok ng café. He keeps glancing at his watch then he would go back reading the book that he found earlier.

Fey and her workmates already had their lunch when the number of their customers decline nearing lunch. But in this hour, they are the busiest. The place is packed from workers to students and it's quite handful but it's fun.

Throwing another glance at her neighbor she walked her way towards him to ask if he need anything.

"Mr. Vergara do you need anything for lunch maybe? I reckon you haven't had your lunch yet. "

Sinara muna nito ang librong binabasa bago nag-angat ng tingin sa kanya.

"No I'm good. But have you had your lunch already?" he asked her that makes her scrunch her forehead.

"Ahm... I already had my lunch earlier when there's a decline of customers." nagtataka man ay sinagot din niya ang tanong nito.

"Oh bummer" sabi nito "Gusto ko pa naman sana na makasabay ka ng lunch ngayon. " humaba pa ang nguso nito at tila nagtatampo. Cute—nope not cute, not cute at all.

"I already ate, but if it happened that you ask me to eat with you, I'll still decline. I don't want to dine with a bisugong manwhore slut."

Napasinghap ang kapitbahay niya at nilagay sa tapat ng dibdib kung nasaan ang puso nito ang mga kamay habang humihinga ng malalim at mabilis na para bang sumasakit iyon at inaatake ito sa puso. 

"Happiness that was harsh. I'm terribly hurt. Ouch my heart—it's breaking into pieces." madrama nitong sabi at lumaylay pa ng upo na para bang nanghihina ito ng dahil sa sinabi niya.

She just rolled her eyes at the man and look at him weirdly. Some of the customers who witnessed their 'little act' find it cute—or rather find him cute and adorable.

"Aww... He looks so cute."

"He's so handsome"

"He looks like an angel that Lord sent for me. "

"Kapal bakla, gusto mo majombag? Papable ko yan"

"Shit ang yummy"

At narinig pa niyang pinag-aawayan ito ng mga customer nila. Hearing that makes Felicity scoff in disgust but what caught her attention and changed her mood is what the other customer commented.

"Is she bullying the poor guy alone, she's so mean even though she's not that pretty. The guts of her."

Parang nagpantig ang tenga ni Felicity sa narinig niyang iyon. Kinagat niya ang pang-ibabang labi habang patalim ng patalim ang mga mata niya.

Nakakuyom rin ang kaniyang mga kamao na para bang pinipigilan ang sarili na hindi gumawa ng masama sa nagsabi ng bagay na iyon at sa taong naging dahilan kung bakit siya nasa ganoong posisyon.

Looking down, she saw her neighbor smirking at her but when he saw the sharpness of her glare he can't help but gulped and sweat.  He can feel his heart beating loudly and fast and this time he's scared as shit. I'm dead. I'm doomed.