My Own Way

Up in the clouds is a place... A place just for us... Where life is simple... A place where we are free.

Freedom? Are you sure you are really free? What I mean is ... We have a lot of freedom, but are we really free?

What is freedom if we always hear from society how to behave? Is it freedom at all? Is there freedom at all?

People come and go. But who you really care about ... They stay by your side and don't leave you alone. Appreciate these people.

Death is just the beginning ... The beginning of freedom ... The beginning of a free "I".

Be yourself. Even if everything around you changes, never forget who you are and stay true to yourself

They say that they accept you as you are and yet they tell you how to be. They say that you are free, but they still restrict you and take your freedom.

There is a place. A place where we can be ourselves. A place where freedom waits. You just have to find this place and attain inner peace.

And you say it's nothing, but it's a big deal for you. Maybe it's not love, but it's close...

You say forget that person. She is someone who is beyond your reach. Better concentrate on who is near you.

What we see is not always what it looks like. This society can no longer be saved. It is sad what is happening in the world. What does freedom mean when we live in a broken world in which we only have to function? This world makes me sick.

Freedom ... The clouds in the sky and the waves of the sea are free. A combination of these two things is wonderful

And you're trying to think of someone else, but that person is only in your head. You know it's not good for you, but you only think about that person.

_________________________________________
Ich möchte hiermit niemanden angreifen, aber dies sind nur mal paar Gedanken, die ich mal auf Englisch verfasst habe. Mein Englisch ist vielleicht nicht perfekt, aber ich versuche mein bestes und hoffe, dass ihr es einigermaßen nachvollziehen könnt. Manche Dinge klingen auf Deutsch oftmals nicht gut in meinen Augen und deshalb schreibe ich es dann auf Englisch.