𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒: 𝕆ℝ𝔾𝕀ℕ

The screen opens up to a small park-like place next to some apartments, a boy is seen shaking and sobbing. 

I look a the screen sort of bored, " O my god! Who is that?? Do we know them they seem familiar" Ochaco asked, of course as the screen pauses with volume, " little deku." She goes aww, along with all the other girls. " Wait why is he crying??" Ochaco asked, "Well, that's becau--mph" Deku said before a large peice of ducktape appeared on his mouth, "Deku I love you, but NO SPOILERS, only i give hints, plus Ocha darling you're about to see why." She turned back to the screen. 

The boy was now trembling, "why are you being so mean? The picture zoomed out "you're making him cry kacchan!" a boy behind young izuku was sobbing. 

" WAIT BAKUGO?!? " Eveyone said looking back at the angry blond.

" If you keep hurting him i'll--i'll---i'll stop you myself!" The young boy said shaking terribly.

"yeah! stick it to em!" Mina shouted. "wait you mean deku was breaking bones before UA?" Ochaco asked nobody in particular, "not exactly...." he said shyly. 

A confused baby Bakugo stood, then his confusion turned to a smile, he grunted "You wanna pretend to be a hero Deku?"  The boy said as his two freinds behind him activated their quirks, one of them unfolded a large set of wings, and the other grew out his fingers.  "You don't stand a chance without a quirk!" he finished pounding is fist into his palm firing of a small explosion.

" Wait what? Mr.deku has a quirk don't you?" Eri asked holding on to deku's shirt, "now I do but back then i didn't." he reassured her, "oh." she said. 

"hey does anybody notice how cute bakugo looked as a kid!!" Mina asked, "omg, yes!" Toru agreed. "DON'T CALL ME CUTE!" Bakugo protested.

Young Katsuki grinned evilly, as young deku trembled back and gasped as all three of the boys lunged at him grinning menacingly. 

Everyone in the audience gasped and hung on the edge of their seats, except me, Izuku and Bakugo. 

At the end of bakugo's punch the sun shone down on the park-like place. The boy Izuku was trying to protect was now hunched over the young boys body. 

"what did you do to him!!" Ochaco screamed at Bakugo, "Well you can't hold that against me because that's in the past!" Bakugo defended.

It zoomed in to show deku with a lot of bruises and burns lying blankly on the concrete, ot of frame and older deku narrated, "All men are not created equal....when I was 4 years old I learned that some kids have more power than others."

The others grimaced at such a depressing yet true statement for their society, "just to learn it so young..." they thought was unbearable.

then footsteps can be heard and a red shoe runs through a puddle, the boy continues hi narration overlapping and older Izuku in a middle school army uniform, "But that won't hold me back." 

"YEAH DEKU! GREAT JOB!" Ochaco said hugging him then letting go both of their faces cherry red. I smirked, you guys are giving me so much to work with!" I said under my breath. 

" If anything it pushes me to do better." The boy was show jumping impatiently from one foot to another at a crossroad for people. He ran past some sakura trees and gasped.A huge thing was seen roaring in anger. The boy gaped and the name card flashed Izuku Midoriya.

"HEY NO ONE CARES ABOOUT THE NERD WHERE AM I??!?!?!" Bakugo yelled. "weell deku is the main character soooooooooooooo." 

"WHAT!!??!?!" he screamed as I unpaused the show.