ℝ𝕠𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕤

Bakugo: " WAIT, ALL MIGHT YOU GAVE IT TO HIM OUT OF PITY?!??! WOW I WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER CHOICE.." 

Me: Shut up!!

TV: " All Might age: Unknown. Quirk: Unidentified. He broke onto the hero scene and was an immediate hit thanks to his abilities. Ever since he appeared crime rates have drastically decreased. His very existence, a deterrent for many would be criminals "

Me: " All Might age: 49, quirk: one for all. 

Tv:  The worlds a safer place they don't just call him the symbol of pece. It's what he is and this pillar of justice said to me, 'Young man you too can become a hero.'" At this point different voice came flooding into the screen as tears dropped like flies. " I needed someone to tell me that. And then the person I admire most in this world did. Honestly part of me never thought I'd hear those words much less from him." 

" I deem you worthy of my power my quirk is yours to inherit." 

Todoroki: " I knew it. He is your son." 

All Might: Wait what?

Izuku gasped. Uh? Then the theme song played. 

TV: "Wait what do you mean inherit? Inherit what?" 

Iida: I would also like to know.

Me: I'm gonna get an apple be right back.

TV: " What is he talking about. What is this."

" There are a coupl things you should know about my abilities. Journalist always guess my quirk is super strength or some kind of invulnerability. When people ask in interviews I always make a joke and dodge the question, That's because the world needs to believe that their symbol of peace is a natural born hero. Like any of them but I'm not There's nothing natural about my abilities. I wasn't born with this power. It's a sacred torch that was passed on to me and you're next! The true name of my quirk is one for all.-inset ofa explanation here-." 

"  But why would you choose to give me a gift like that? what if I cant live up to it. " 

" I was on a long hunt for a worthy succesor. You might jut be a quirkless fanboy, but you tried to save that kid. You acted like a hero."

Bakugo: I DIDN'T NEED HELP OR SAVING!!

Me: suuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

TV: Seriously you gotta stop crying so much if you want my quirk.Come on kid.

"He said so much to encourage me. He even told me the secret behind his powers. Is this what I've been waiting for all these years. How can I turn him down?? Okay I'll do it yes!" 

" No reluctance that's how I figured you'd respond." 

But it wasn't that simple recieving All Mights power turned out to be no easy task as I'dsoon find out.

Kirishima: Training montage i can tell.

TV: "hey hey hey it's pretty comfy up on this fridge how are you doing down there? You know people move these everyday and most of don't even have any superstrength." All Might joked, as Midoriya slipped in the sand and fell.

    " Yeah but there's an extra 600 pounds with you on top of it..." Midoriya said in an attempt to defend himself.