Start Line

Luna thrusted her arms into the air. "WELCOME TO THE MHA WATCH party please stay seated. If you need anything tell me, Nancy here is the head bot she'll make sure you get it. Btw. Iida sorry about that last outburst. I was kinda upset, but I'm cool now so let's start. 

The big screen flickered on. "The hallowed grounds of UA, the school with the best hero training course in the world. The place every kid wants to go. Sure, there are similar pro grams out there, but they don't hold a candle to UA's. Which is why it's almost impossible to get in. The school's alumni list is a who's who of idols. All Might, the most famous pro there is, The legendary peacekeeper with the most wins under his belt, the firey hero, Endeavor, not to mention the denim clad award winning marvel Best Jeanist. Graduating from UA is basically a requirement if you want to be a great hero. And, so I held my head high and marched my way towards the entrance exams. This was it. The first step to achieving my dream of becoming a pro." 

then the theme song played

This is nice, It's like a whole city. Could you imagine how much it cost to build this! An unnamed person said. 

"yeah, where does the school get money for this?" Kaminari asked.

"I....honesttly don't know.." Aizawa replied. 

"UA is amazing!" Another person said as Deku was trembling with nerves. 

Deku remembered present mic's instructions, "Like your application said, today you rockin' boys and girls will be out there conducting 10-minute mock battles in super-hip urban settings! Okay, okay let's check out your targets. There's three types of faux villains in every battle center. You'll earn points based on their level of difficulty, so better choose wisely. Your goal in this trial is to use your quirk to raise your score by shredding these faux villains like a mid-song guitar solo!"

"Okay, this is it, a mock battle. How come none of these guys seem nervous at all? Are they that confident? Whoa, some of them even have special gear! Hey it's her! The nice girl I met at the school gate! The one that kept me from falling!" He thought to himself

"I should probably thank her for helping me back there." He thought proceeding to walk towrds Ochaco. Then he was grabbed by the shoulder and turned to face Iida, screaming in shock. "She looks like she's trying to focus on the trials ahead. What are you going to do? Distract her and ruin her chances to succeed?" he said. Deku looked at him in shock "No no no no no no! Of course not!" He pleaded. 

"Hey, over there. That's the guy who almost bit it out front earlier" 

"He practically wet himself in the lecture hall."

"Dude, what a loser! One less rival to worry about, I guess." 

"He's out!" 

Luna threw a pillow at the screen. "YOU THOUGHT! DUMMY!" she said laughing. 

"Why do I feel like everyone's already written me off?" 

Iida looked at him, "well Midoriya, you really don't make it any better for yourself, you have all this awesome power but then you act like the weakest guy in the room." 

" well, Iida. Personality and attitude changes are hard..." 

"Right, let's start!" present Mic announced. 

Everyone looked perplexed. "Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles! Run run run listeners! You're wasting airtime here!"Deku turns to see that everyone has left him behind. "Huh? Huh? I'm already behind!Crap! Hey! Wait up save some villains for me!"