𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠

I ushered everyone into the theater. "Welcome students, today we shall continue class." I said trying to sound professional. " Now sit down if you need anything just tell me and I'll get a bot to bring it to you." 

I turned on the screen and everyone hushed. 

" HAHAHAHA!" All Might laughed triumphantly on the screen, as a young Izuku gasped mesmerized.

"Ochaco isn't that cute?" I asked and she nodded before realizing what she had just agreed with.  

(A/N I write Ochaco in alot because i am a major green tea fan and my excuse is that when they leave the theater they forget everything that happened while they were there but when they return the remember)

" Fear not citizens. Hope has arrived" All Might said as Izuku squealed in anticipation. His eyes shining. "Because I am here!" All Might finished a wide grin on his face and shadows masking the blood dripping down. The young Izuku yelled out at this clutching his All Might figure. He grunted. "He's the coolest i the Universe! And once I get once I get my quirk, I'm gonna be a hero,  just like him!" The kinder gardener proclaimed. Then the scene changed to the doctors office. "Sorry kid it's not gonna happen." The doctor said.

"Wow, he couldn't have broken it to him a little softer?" All Might said. " Well you didn't do any better!" I said, "oop! NO SPOILERS!" 

" Wait but Midoriya, you have a quirk...." Kaminari said. 

" W-well, It was-" He began until I stopped him. " Don't lie they'll find out eventually plus once you leave this theater they'll forget and so will you. There's no need to lie or spoil!" I explained. 

The scene changed once more to a now middle school Izuku.  Even if I'll never have super powers... Izuku thought. As a memory of Bakugo came  on screen. "You're worse than the rest of these rejects, you quirkless wannabe! Do you really hink they'd let someone like you in when they could have me? You'd never be able to hang with the best of the best." He said. Even if everyone thinks I'm useless....  The memory of his mother flashed on screen "I'm sorry Izuku, I wish things were different." She said hugging him and crying. " Mom that's not what I needed you to say couldnt you see? he thought. Despite everything i still dream and I have to know. "Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk?" He asked. 

Kaminari grinned, "All Might's gonna give him some hope!" and most of the theater agreed. " Well you'll be disappointed my dear students.." I said ominously. "STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE BETTER AND OLDER THAN US!" Mineta screamed. Then I erased him from the room. Then I drew him back, "dude I don't hate you or anything but don't mess with me." I said. 

" I'm a normal kid without any powers can I ever hope to be someone like you!" he asked passionately. 

" I can't---Oh my lord---Okay someone look me in the eye and tell me that Justin isn't amazing at this!" 

" Who is Justin??" Everyone asked then I said, "NO ONE! Forget it!" 

"Without a quirk the hero asked. Then he proceeded to grunt as a shocking pain ran through him and steam began to flow off of him. "Oh no not now, dammit. Not here!" He said mentally. Then Izuku proceeded to ramble on about his life to all might.Then he looked up and saw all mights true form. 

Then the theme song played.

In the alley of the tatooin shopping district the sludge villain bottle was there. Then he remembered All Might. The screen switched to Bakugo and his followers walking home." Weren't you and Midoriya freinds back when you were kids? On asked Yeah you were a little harsh with him toaday" the other commented. Then Katsuki kiched the sludge villain bottle. "Hey I got an Idea we should go to the arcade get your mind off it yknow" one suggested. "Or we could sneak into the bar at the station pick up some ladies." "IDOITS! IF WE GET CAUGHT UA WOULD NEVER LET ME IN!" Then they all realiszed the sludge villain. 

"What happened you deflated. AH! WERE"D ALL MIght go? You! You're not him you're a fake an imposter! " All Might sighed, " I assure you that I am All Mi---" he said befor spitting out blood. "You know how guys at the pool are always trying to look buff. I'm like that." He explained. "No this can't be real, I'm dreaming he assured himself. All Might's a giant of a man who saves everyone he defeats all obstacles and save the day with a fearless smile." 

there's plenty of fear behind that smile.. Don't go telling your freinds about this or going online. then he lifted his shirt. " Pretty gross rt, I got this in a big fight 5 yeas ago.

"YOu mean the one with toxic chainsaw?" 

" You really know your stuff. No Most of the world has never heard of this fight, I did everything I could to keep it under wraps. I'm supposed to be the guy who always smiling, rite? I'm the symbol of peace. People everywhere have to think that Im never afreaid.. But honestly I smile to hide the fear inside. It's just a brave face I put on when the pressure is high. This job isn't easy, some villains just can't be beaten without powers, so can ou be a hero. Not without a quirk."

" ALL MIGHT YOU COULDNT HAVE BEEN KINDE TO THE BOY?!?!" Recovery girl scolded as all might apologized profusely. 

" I see..." If you wanna help peope there are plenty of other ways to do it. It's not bad to have a dream young man just make sure your dreams are attainable. Realistic. 

then izuku saw the explosion and began to run to see who would come to the recue. Then he remembered All Mights words and sighed. 

-----------------------------this timeskip is brought to you by Shizukesa ga shimikomu yō de iki o tometa gozen goji Hijō kaidan de tsume o kamu asu wa docchi da? --------------------------------------

Then Izuku is walking down the street looking at his notes. "Even All Might said it  a hero needs a quirk. Don't cry dammit deep down you knew this all along.  You've just bee avoiding reality. That's why you were trying so desperately to prove yourself wrong. 

Then he realized what was going on. Then he saw katsukis eyes and dropped the notebook and ran. "WHAT AM I DOING? wHY AM I RUNNING? WHY CANT I STOP?" he thoght. Then he remembered the notes.and threw his stuff at the sludge villain. "I don't know why I did what i did. Maybe it was the look on his face. " Kacchan I couldn't just stand there and watch you die." he said. Then all might came in and destroyed the villain ( im to lazy to say what he said.) 

After a scolding from the heroes and a rude proclamation that izuku did nothing to help him from katsuki we arrive here. 

I AM HERE all might said sliding in. " i stand for justice not soundbites because I am All Mi--" He was interrupted by a sudden loss of power and blood coughing. "Young Man I came here to thank you. And also to discuss your question from earlier." Izuku let out a slight, huh. "If you hadn't told me about your life...If you hadn't run into that fight...I would've been a worth;ess bystander watching from the crowd. So thanks." 

" Oh no it was my fault he was there to begin with. I got in the way of your hard work. I wasted your energy not to mention your time." He said with a guilty look on his face.

" I'm not done. You told me you didn't have a power so when I saw this timid, quirkless boy try to save a life it inspired me to act too. There are stories about every hero, but most have one thing in common. Their bodies moved before the had a chance to think..." At this point Izuku realized what he was saying and broke down. " Forf some reAson I remembered my mother's words in that moment." Izuku Narrated. 

"And today that's what happened to you." All Might concluded. 

" You never told me, Mom. Back then the thing I wanted you to say. The words I needed to hear..." 

" Young man. You too can become a hero."

 At this Point kaminari interjected with"  wow a three episode long anime."

" Dreams can become reality.  Oh by the way I forgot to mention that this is the story of how i became the worlds greatest hero. 

All the students lost their marbles at this point , " WHAT SHOULD WE AL JUST DROP OUT?!?!?" 

" HOW IN THE WORLD?!?!?" 

" AND WHAT IM GONNA BE THE WORLDS GREATEST HERO?!??" were all shouted and the other people outside might have almost heard them if the room wasn't sound proof. 

" ok next episode!!" 

BTW I KNOW THAT IVE BEEN SKIPPING PARTS BUT I PROMISE FROM NOW ON I WONT!!!