ch 14. their love, wild

Jeongin pov

I'm on his thighs, my legs next to his. I put my hands next to his chest and arch my back while I move forward, brushing my body against his.

He tries to move his hands to me but that's not what I planned (for now that is) and I pin his arms on the ground.

Feeling that he's not trying to move again I let go with one hand to trace it over his chest.

I move forward a bit and hold my face close enough to his to feel his breath on my lips. Hyunjin was now blushing and his lips parted just the tiniest bit.

I glance at Felix and he looks amused. Chan grins, probably realizing what my next move is.

I look back at the man under me, watching his chest raise and fall rapidly.

I slam my hands next to his head one by one with enough force to let a loud bang sound through the room each time my hand hits the floor.

This seemingly surprised Hyunjin and his eyes widened. I move my hands to his shoulders and pull him forward so he's sitting up straight.

I, in the same movement, place myself directly on his member. He looks somewhat shocked but doesnct seem to dislike it.

Not at all actually. He places his hands on my hips, I let him. He looks up at me with dark eyes and I lock eyes with him while I start moving my hips. He subconsciously guides my hips.

"What happened to your whole 'safe show' act, s i r?" I ask in the most innocent voice I could manage.

He tightens his grip on my hips and straightens his back, surprising me because his face was suddenly close enough for our noses to touch.

"Yeah kitten I wonder what happened with that. It's not as if you just showed me what you'd look like while sucking my dick or riding me." He presses me down on his hard on, making my face heat up.

While I'm caught off guard the older rolled us over again so I was laying on the floor. He gets up, dives towards me,  places his hands next to my head and full body top grinds on me.

I feel my face a body heating up when he looks into my eyes, his face still hanging above me.

"Are we done, kitten?" He places his hand against my neck loosely and I nod, feeling small under his gaze.

He shows a small smirk before getting up, leaving me on the floor. I'm breathing quickly, both because of the dancing and because of my colleague.

"Okay now that that is over, can someone explain WHY Jeongin and this sexy guy were dance-fucking to Jeonginnie's hoe anthem?" I hear a voice from the door that leads to the hallway.

"Jeongin had the dare to do sexy dance and I'd say he nailed it." I hear Felix say and I feel a poke in my cheek and look to the side to see Seungmin poking my cheek.

With a very raspy and horsy voice he says "Ah he's alive" and chuckles. Changbin walks over and grabs my arm " 'cmon sweetheart, get up off the floor."

I smile and get up, my face still on fire. "When did you two get here?"

"Around the moment you were bouncing with your face in front of his cock" Seungmin says dryly, taking a sip of his drink. "Jaebum let us in and he had quite the boner so I was wondering what was going on. Then we heard your whoreanthem and joined the others that were watching and got our drinks"

"Ah. That explains" I look around for a place to sit and see Hyunjin tapping his lap.

I sit down and he pulls me closer against him. I can feel he's hard but decide not to comment on it.

He leans his head on my shoulder again and whispers softly "kitten where did you learn to move like that?"

"My room, at parties, with Jisung, uhmmm yeah, that's most of it I think"

"I seriously need to talk with that Jisung boy" he shakes his head and softly places his lips on my neck.

Changbin's voice is suddenly heard through the room "hold up why does our baby have a hickey?"

"Long story short he apparently never had one before and asked Hyunjin to give him his first hickey" Jackson casually explains.

"Aha... Okay seems fair"

I slightly wiggle my hips around and feel Hyunjins grip on my hips tighten.

"Kitten stop doing that"

I stop, doing as he asked.

Wait.

Why do I do what he asks?

I'm goddamn Yang "international bad ass kid" Jeongin and I will not allow some incredibly hot guy who I may or may not be kind of into to control me that easily.

I move again, slightly pressing myself against him while our friends were talking together and introducing themselves.

I feel and hear the elder taking a deep breath in before practically slamming me still on his dick.

"I said, kitten, stop. moving." He growles against my ear in a deep voice, making me freeze up.

Yang "international bad ass kid" Jeongin left my body.

I fold my hands in my lap and nod "y-yes sir"

"That's a good boy" he loosens his grip on my hips and kisses my neck.

I feel my face becoming bright red and I have a strange tingle in my stomach.

"Anyone know where Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom went?" Jackson suddenly booms

"Oh they walked upstairs a while ago, probably off to the guest room" Jinyoung sighs "they better clean up well."

The bell rings and I try to get up but the man holding me kept me from doing so "stay, jb or Jinyoung will go"