Missing Queen (Part 2)

Poppy was knocked unconscious.

When she woke up, she found herself at the bottom of the ocean.

It was dark with very little glowing coral to light it up.

Luckily, Poppy could make her hair glow to see.

It was pretty empty.

She just started swimming around, trying to figure out where Techno Reef was from there.

Just then, she heard a strange noise.

It came from over the next hill.

She peeked over the hill to see...a Techno Troll wrestling with a giant clam!

The Techno Troll was a female. She was a black color with purple hair.

The clam was trying to close its mouth on her, but she wouldn't let it.

Poppy tried to figure out what to do.

She thought to herself, "That Techno Troll's in trouble. What do I do?"

But, the Techno Troll was able to escape its clutches and grab it with her own two hands.

She then started knocking it into the dirt, "Take that, you sorry old clam! You need to learn some manners!"

The Techno Troll then started swimming away, with Poppy watching with amazement.

But then, the clam got back up and launched itself at the Techno Troll.

Poppy shouted, "Look out!"

But this time, it was able to put her in its mouth!

Poppy then shouted, "Hold on! I'll save you!"

She then swam towards the clam and tried to get it to open its mouth.

Once it opened its mouth, Poppy started tussling with the tongue, with the Techno Troll holding the mouth open.

They both then looked at each other for a moment before the clam spat the Techno Troll out, but trapped Poppy inside.

She then shouted, "Hold on there, little pink girl!"

This time, she was able to get the clam to spit Poppy out and used her fins to kick it far away.

The Techno Troll asked Poppy, "Are you ok?"

Poppy answered, "Yes, I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm good. Thanks for trying to save me."

"Thank you for actually saving me. I'm Poppy."

"I'm Moray. Moray Mist."

"Nice to meet you, Moray. Say, I've never seen you in Techno Reef."

"That's probably because I like to be out here in the open ocean where everything's wild. It's exciting. I even found a cave where I like to stay sometimes. You wanna see?"

Poppy said yes and both started swimming.

Once they had made it there, Poppy was amazed by how nice the cave looked, "Nice place you got here."

Moray then asked, "So, tell me. Where are you from?"

Poppy explained how she was partying with her friends and how she got blown away by the storm.

Moray was curious, "So, you're a queen and there are other kingdoms of Trolls?"

Poppy answered, "Yes. Including Techno Reef, that's six kingdoms. Wait, you don't know that?"

Moray answered, "Like I said, I've spent a lot of time out here in the open ocean, so I don't usually get the latest on what's happened."

The two got to know each other a lot more.

Meanwhile, Trollex was still searching for Poppy.