Chapter 13 Dawn's School Friend is a Coordinator Too?

As Dawn prepared for the next contest with Harmony's help they figured to let Pachirisu learn a bit more from Chu, her Pikachu with learning to store up electric power that would help with a contest.

"Pachirisu why don't you try storing up electric energy just like Chu did," Dawn says to her squirrel pokemon.

"See that looks pretty cool and will work well for a contest Dawn." Harmony points out with a grin, "And once you store up enough you need to let it all out at once, which can create quite the spectacle."

As Pachirisu did that it looked like blue fireworks in the air.

"You're doing it Pachirisu and it looks beautiful!" Dawn compliments her pokemon. "Thanks for your help Chu! I know we'll win that ribbon for sure!"

"Those kinds of things can make all the difference in a Pokemon Contest." Brock points out. As Pikachu went up to Chu to chat about how a great coach she was being to Pachirisu.

It was then that Pachirisu came back to Dawn with big wide eyes, "I know what you want, a Poffin!" Dawn says, pulling out her bag of them. "You want one too Piplup?"

"Careful Dawn, don't spoil them too much or they'll expect a treat every time you train." Harmony points out, "Which isn't a bad thing, but still."

"Man you two made quick work of that." Ash points out the two pokemon having eaten them rather quickly.

"One could say they have just as much an appetite as you do Ash," Harmony teases earning a blush on Ash's cheeks.

"I'll tell you, you've really got the perfect recipe going," Brock compliments Dawn.

"With Forsythia's help of course," Dawn points out only to look back down to see her pokemon begging for more.

"Oh no, Dawn. This is when you put your foot down and say no more." Harmony says with a shake of her head, "Treats are for when they do something to earn it, not for all the time."

"Right, not until we do more practicing you two," Dawn says, trying to be firm but they go further to beg her for more. "I said no," she repeats but they continue to beg. "I said no!" she says more firmly and both Chu and Pikachu quickly realize what Pachirisu was going to do along with Harmony who darted away a bit.

"Well then, someone's got a bit of an attitude." Harmony giggles as everyone gets electrocuted. "That is going to be hard to train away. Chu can you stop Pachirisu please?" she asks her Pikachu who nods and shoots a thunderbolt at the squirrel pokemon causing it to faint.

"Are you three okay?" Harmony says worriedly, "Did I forget to mention how electric types have trouble training if things don't go their way? Because they can get that way

"Are you three okay?" Harmony says worriedly, "Did I forget to mention how electric types have trouble training if things don't go their way? Because they can get that way..." she says sheepishly moving to help everyone stand back up.

"Oh no! Not my hair again!" Dawn cries out at her electrocuted frizzy hair.

"It's okay we'll fix it, nothing some brushing and spray can't fix. Don't worry Dawn." Harmony says gently to her friend.