2 - June 24

Jimin's POV.

ㅡTry one more time

ㅡI can't

ㅡDon't lie to me. Try one more time

ㅡI-

ㅡOne mor-

ㅡDamn it, I can't!ㅡThe table goes to the other side of the classroom causing an echo that lasted for a few seconds.

He is standing looking at his hands, breathing heavily. I go near him indecisive.

ㅡit's because of your sister, right?

A big sigh gives me the answer. I wrap him in a hug. Faint sobs echo in the place.

ㅡI don't get itㅡwhispered with his head on my chestㅡ Why everything I do seems it isn't enough?

ㅡBecause it isn't enough for you

I wiped up his tears when he lifted up his face.

ㅡYoongi Hyung? Jimin Hyung?

Jungkook entered the room abruptly. Yoongi walked away quickly while coughing.

ㅡWhat's the matter?ㅡI asked. Jungkook seemed curious about what he just saw now but the reason why he came till here, came back to his mind.

ㅡIs time to go, is starting to rain

Yoongi was still looking somewhere else

ㅡGo away. I have things to do

At his reply, Jungkook tugged on my arm to indicate that it was better to leave. The last thing I saw was his pale face, without any trace of the Yoongi I had met months ago.

Later on the same day

ㅡWhat are you looking for?

I had boxes everywhere. Papers scattered in every corner of the office. Thunder rumbling outside the house in a heavy rain causing tree branches to hit the window.

ㅡWhy does this has my name?

I quickly moved to Jungkook's side. I rushed through the content trying to find the answer. There was nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I threw the document down as I fell to the ground. Jungkook had in his eyes that look of bewilderment, fear and concern that every time I saw, it broke my soul. He sat next to me in silence for a while.

ㅡHyung. Look around. The answer has to be here. You know it and I know you will find it, but, I need you to promise me something. Look at me.

I looked at him

ㅡDo not give up. Never give upㅡhe smiled at me while holding my handㅡIt is okay to be afraid of what you might find here but, you didn't make it until here for nothing, right?

His eyes pointed to his file again. I yanked at it with the heel of my shoe. I opened it again and decided to give it a read the rest of the night. I would not allow everything to be in vain.