I dare you to...

ASUNA'S POV

"Do we really need to do this..?" I ask Kazuto that is walking by my side.

"It was the dare, wasn't it? You agreed to play the game."

"Well yea but I didn't think I'd have to do this!" I had agreed to play truth or dare with Kazuto and our friends, I thought it would be a nice way to hangout out with our friends, but it turned out to be one of my worst mistakes!

"I'm right here with you, I won't let anything bad happen to you!" Kazuto holds my hand and kisses my cheek, I'm relieved that he'll help me with my dare but I'm still scared.

We keep walking for a while until we arrive at the place where I have to complete my dare "Why does it look so scary even on the outside?!" I look at the abandoned mansion right in front of me and I'm overcome with fear "Kazuto, maybe it really is haunted!" I say as I cling to his arm.

I think I see him smiling as I get closer to him but he quickly becomes serious again "There are no such things as ghosts, and this dare will prove it. It's just a very old and very creepy abandoned house" his words don't make me feel better at all! I'm gonna murder Liz once we return, she was the one that gave me this dare!

I stare at the big 'not haunted' house and take a few deepbreaths trying to calm myself, Kazuto gently wraps him arms around me and holds me against him "I'll keep you safe Asuna, just stay by my side, okay?"

I stay in his arms for a while and I can feel myself calming down, he is right, there is no way ghosts are real, right?

"Thank you, okay I'm calmer now, let's get this over with!" he smiles at me and grabs my hand as we walk towards the entrance covered in spider webs. 

I HATE SPIDERS! Those scary little demons must be everywhere inside this 'not haunted' house!

He wipes away the spider webs with his left hand and twists the door knob, the big door slowly opens with a creaky sound and I feel a gust of wind and a small whisper coming from inside the house.

I gulp and hold his hand tighter, he looks at me and winks before starting to walk in.

We enter the big hall and start looking around, of course there is barely any light here, it wouldn't be a haunted house if there was light! There are a lot of windows but they are all covered with wood.

"Classic!" I say trying to act tough and Kazuto giggles.

We walk a little further inside the mansion and I hear a familiar creaky sound once more, I cling to Kazuto and hide my face on his chest. He hugs me again and tells me to not be afraid but how can he be so calm?!

As I'm clinging to him, I can feel the little light there was in here, fading! I quickly look at the door and realize where the familiar creaky sound was coming from "KAZUTO THE DOOR IS CLOSING ON IT'S OWN!!!" I start screaming and he immediately lets go of me and runs to the door before it closes, but it's too late..

The door is closed shut and he keeps kicking it trying to open it again, I don't move, I just stand there in panic and start crying. When he notices this, he runs to me and holds me close while kissing my forehead "It will be fine Asuna, it was probably just the wind."

I was about to answer him but then I heard 'the wind' whistling!!!

I cling to him more than ever and close my eyes "We are gonna die! We are gonna die Kazuto!!"

"No we are not! We are both gonna get out of here!" he keeps trying to calm me down as he pats my back.

"How?! The door is closed!!" I'm so so scared, I don't wanna die yet, I have so much I still want to do with him!