Chapter One

Harry was on his way with Ron and Hermonie to get into Hogwarts Express for their third year and saw some new first year students getting onto the train but what caught his eye was a young english man with bright green eyes and some thick eyebrows talking to a qutie tall man who was blond and a strange curl and holding a small polar bear? The man with the thick eyebrows made eye contact with Harry and Harry felt he should never cross this man at all.

" he needs to brush his hair"

Harry suddenly became very self conscious about himself and Accident moved his Hair covering his scar. The Taller and more gentle looking turns around to face Harry

" don't be rude Arthur"

Harry Knew this man was clearly not from here and the more he looks at the both of them he realized they were wearing Hogwarts's teachers robes but the foreign one had a strange pin on him with letters underneath the animal was the word Pugwudeige

Isn't that the Magical school in America?

"Well I'm only telling the truth."

"Umm. . . .Excuse me sir" said Harry wondered why were they talking about his hair, he thought his hair was fine and no one really talked about it, just mainly his scar.

" oh yes what is it" said Eyebrows " may I help you. . I overheard you talking about my hair which is an unusual topic." " ah sorry about that, didn't think you would hear it." "Oh it's quite alright" Harry said and he heard a small voice that sounded Canadian? "Hello, I'm Matthew Williams. I'm one of the new teachers at Hogwarts." Hermonie and Ron are now back at Harry's side when they realize he didn't get on the train. "Well i'm Harry, Harry Potter"

" Oh I'm so sorry, I'm Arthur Kirkland, another new teacher at Hogwarts, I am going to teach History of Magic." Arthur's voice held recognition when Harry said his name " I'm Ron Weasly and I'm in my third year along with him." " i'm Hermonie Granger and i'm also in my third year with them." "Well it has been nice to meet you and there are a lot of new teachers this year, the ones before us seemed to retire."

You can hear the train whistle in the distance telling you it's time to get on

" we'll see you three at the school" both Arthur and Matthew get onto the Train leaving the golden trio behind'' we need to get on the Train." said Hermonie " good idea but what do they mean by new teachers?" Questioned Harry "Well bushy brows said he was going to teach history of magic so no more professor binns. I'm so happy", exclaimed Ron. "But who is Matthew going to take over for?" said Harry, hoping it wasn't Hagrid'' well he seems very nice just quiet I don't think the other students will listen to him."explained Hermonie.

the golden trio got onto the train and into the compartment where they all met for the first time and saw it had three students in it already and two of the new teachers in it" Li Xiang Chun Wang no more fireworks or things that will cause fire at Hogwarts or any place at all"A man or woman we can't tell by the way he looks because of their hair and voice told the one with Choppy brown hair and amber eyes "Emil you better not help him either." " I won't, I get dragged along most of the time anyway." *smack* " Oww what was that for" the other male teacher smacked the blond with Purple eyes upside the head. " all of us here know you enjoy it." said the older blond with a more blue eyes and cross hair pin.

" hey ya'll we have visitors ."

It was a girl this time she was tall and quite strong looking with Light pink hair and gray-blue eyes looking at us and she looked anything but friendly.

" Oh hello we were looking for a compartment, sorry if we came at a bad time." said Hermione, not wanting to get on the girl's bad side. "Aiyyaa you're fine me and Lukas were about to leave anyway. '' the woman or man with the long brown hair that is in a low ponytail and amber eyes who looked a lot like the boy with choppy brown hair; The other man who must be named Lukas follows behind the woman or man with the ponytail. " you can sit in here too. We may not be too social but the train is pulling out of the station."