Chapter 4.5

Karis P.O.V

I wake up and see the time. The clock says 5:15 am. I get up and go to the shower, to start getting ready. After I finish showering I decide to go Wake up Eve, but first I need to go change. I go to my room and put on my

uniform. After that I go to Eve's room and wake her up. "Eve wake up! It's time to get ready." I say while trying to wake her up. To my surprise she doesn't complain and she goes straight to the bathroom. After 10 minutes Eve comes out of her room dressed up and ready to go. "We still have about an hour so we can just hang out or something." I say while sitting on the couch. Chilling with Magie, reading where I left off in the book: Call of the Wild. After a while Eve comes out all ready for school today. . . . .Smol. . . . . .

I thought as Eve walked by and onto the other couch with a side table connecting the two. I went back to reading and rubbing Magies head, I heard what must've been Akira scurrying across the floor and up on Eve. After a while it was time to go up to the Great Hall for early morning Breakfast, Akira tucked into Eve's scarf, Magie in my hair, I was ready to go but I almost forgot something. " Eve, do you need help?" I asked her and looked back and down. " No." Eve told me and walked right past me to the door. " Eve, you know people are a thing right."

" I can walk by myself, i'm not leggless, I'm sightless."

" Eve, Please."

"No."

" Eve, yes."

"Eve, no."

" I'm fine." Eve said getting annoyed

" Oh Sweetheart you act like you have a choice."

3rd P.O.V

The rest of the morning went swimmingly, well somewhat, Eve was still arguing with Karis on the need for help but, in the End karis won being the mother hen she really is. When they got into the common room Karis made her rounds to say good morning, and Lovino handed her a book. " What is this?" Karis questioned. " What does it~a look like idiota, a fucking book from Grandpa Ro-Vargas!" Lovino said. "Oh, well thanks Lovino," Karis said as she opened the book and felt the pages. "What happened?" Eve asked blankly. "I just got a book," Karis explained while grabbing Eve's wrist. The two went up the stairs and into the dinning hall to the group and sat down coursing the usual mornings but a shy morning from Eve.

. " morning everybody" said Karis as Eve was behind her looking down at the floor. "Good morning both of you," responded Leon and Emil. Both Emil and Leon had noticed that Eve didn't say anything, she just kept looking down. Karis sat down at the table and Eve followed behind her still looking down. " morning." Mumbled Eve " Eve are you alright?" Hermonie questioned seeing as herself and the rest are concerned. " I'm fine." is all Eve told. They ate in peace only to have a few conversions here and there but it was Peaceful until Mr. My father heard about this! Came along and ruined it. " Oh, look who it is, Ms. Noisy herself." Eve looks up to him as she could not see him only hear. " Don't talk to her like that!" Harry hissed at Draco with Leon and Emil glaring at him as Ron was about to say something and Hermonie just looked at Eve. Draco didn't say anything at all, he just stared at Eve; one thing he realized she was blind. Hermonie gasped and the rest of the gang looked at her with surprised, shocked and confused faces filled with Worry. Everyone in the dining hall became quiet when Draco spoke to them, Everyone saw Eve was now Blind. Karis Glared at draco with all the hate she could muster " Don't even come near her or me again." karis hissed you can feel the venom in her voice and with her deep voice to start with didn't make it better. Karis pulled Eve into her chest, so no one could see her eyes anymore. . . .it was rather uncomfortable for Eve, but that was the only thing karis could think of. Draco and his gaggle of 'friends' just walked away; they weren't prepared for that. Karis let's go and Eve, murmurs a quick. "Sorry." Harry was confused and scared, who would do that to her, what happened to cause that? Harry was about to speak up but Hermonie beat it to him. " Eve what happened?" Hermonie said with uncertainty in her voice. " Nothing." was all Eve said, not ready to tell them it's already bad enough if one of them Knows about her and doesn't need another person to know. " Eve it's not nothing." Harrys spoke up. Eve looked in his direction or assumed his direction. " it's nothing it will go back to normal." Eve said blankly. Before anyone else said anything more, Emil spoke up. " guys not to interrupt but it's time to go to class." Leon was still silent but look down at his phone, it appears Karis sent him what was going on, later he will tell Emil so he won't question it later out of the both of them. Eve was trying to get out of her seat and walk to class but not realizing that people will be in her way, when she finally got out of her seat, Eve bumped into someone, Karis was already up with her coffee and by Eve's side to guide her to avoid bumping into people. "Excuse me. . . " came a snarky remark, from her voice was a girl. " your excuse." Karis already told her feeling extra salty that morning from a picturallar name. "She bumped into me, she should be saying sorry." " well guess what, you don't need a snarky comment in the first place and she was going to apologise to you but not anymore." Karis grabbed Eve and pulled her to their first class with the rest of them following.