Warning

~•I feel bad for that cliffhanger so here you go my lovelies-Bumblebee🐝✨•~

*Franks POV*
"You look like you've seen a ghost, love." I look up into the darkness of my room but can't see anything. "Over here." I see arms waving in the pitch black of my room...wait my curtains were pulled back and the blinds were open letting some of the moon light pour in. I squinted and could make up his figure but nothing else. I got out of bed and sticking out my arms so I don't accidentally run into anything or in this case anyone. Eventually I found him. He grabbed my hand and led me to the window the light hit his skin but his skin seemed.....faint....almost like he was a bit.....transparent. Then it hit me. Those eyes, those beautiful hazel eyes I watched the life fade out of. He must be a ghost and what I saw in my dream was how he died. If so then he's been stuck on earth for a while now. I'm pretty sure if I was face to face with a ghost I would freak out but he seemed, different, not a bad different, a good different. I decided to take a good look at his face. He had thick eyebrows, a cute little button nose, think lips, and tho- "You know it's quite rude to stare." My thoughts were interrupted when he said that. "Oh, sorry!" He was beautiful can you blame me? "I don't mind, I mean unless you were judging me?" He had a questionable look on his face. "No not at all! Anyways uhh why are you here?" His face fell back to normal. "I know what you are thinking, I can sense it, don't do it, it's not safe." Then he just....disappeared. "Uhhh..I didn't even catch his name." And at that moment I knew, no matter how much he warned me, I needed to go into that asylum.
~•Wooooop another chapter done! It's short but it's another chapter! I hope you enjoyed it my lovelies-Bumblebee🐝✨•~