03.EUPHORIA.

DYSTOPIA

specifically designed by Robert Brown, the banquet hall truly had been an alluring sight.

The marble flooring scattered against the ground of the room had been polished to the highest possible standard. The beautifully alabaster coloured walls had reflected the bright radiating lights, that shone in each corner and the intricate coruscating stars above the atrium peered down amongst the room.

They appeared so high up above, so sovereign in watching the guests: like God.

The gentle chatter of people filled the hall, as groups gathered in small clusters to discuss many things, from the new opportunity, Robert had mysteriously gained to the ethereal beauty of his daughter,

much like her mother at a stage.

Many guests, in fact, pointed out the absence of the "bedlamite," as so many liked to call Kelly...not at all knowing the sincere reason behind her crippled persona.

It was not long before, interesting and exquisite Hors-d'oeuvres and small flutes of ridiculously exorbitant champagne were being distributed amongst the dense capacity of guests by smartly dressed chaperons that weaved through the busy crowds, like bees through a field of the brightest coloured flowers on a hot summer day.

All remained so for a while. the venue was going as visioned and Robert decided it was time to speak.

The sound of a fork clattering against a wine glass brought everyone's attention to Robert brown, his smile widened as all eyes fell to him. He cleared his throat, then began the small speech he had prepared.

"I would like to thank you all personally, for gathering tonight at this event. It has been my pleasure to welcome you all into my abode to help me celebrate this new chapter within my career. Introducing my design architecture company to Japan has been successful."

He paused and looked around at the crowd who all gently applauded his work. They all were dressed head to toe in astonishingly presentable gowns and smart suits.

"I hope for many more experiences within my business, and for many more years of both more life and opportunities, such as this one."

The silence within the room, while the bearded gentleman spoke had been immaculate.

Once he had finished his speech the dullness of the room was stolen as clapping hands overtook the peace.

To that Robert Brown raised his glass toward the crowd that had gathered around him, they mirrored his actions like a flock of mocking birds: beady-eyed and envious.

Robert then turned back toward Jason Robinson, the Chief financial executive of the service he owned.

Jason smiled warmly "Congratulations Robert !" He clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth before continuing sceptically, "You would not mind if my son...was allowed a momentary dance with your daughter, would you ?" he ran a hand through the small hair on his head. The two had to become closer, it could greatly help in the future.

"Thank you."
Robert thanked him, nodding his head back toward him.
"And not at all. She is just over there."

Robert pointed a finger toward Millie, her white gown making it easy to distinguish her within the sea of big branded designer outfits.