Part 1

After Omkara shouts at Gauri and soon realise that he was misunderstands Gauri

Gauri go from there with teary eyes and go to Bareilly.

Omkara go back to Oberoi Mansion with a broken heart and also hate himself for thinking like that.

When he get inside Oberoi Mansion Anika and Shivay was fighting and Dadi was looking at them

Omkara was not looking at them. Shivika and Dadi notice that.

Dadi: Om what happens?

But Omkara donot look at them and go to his room.

Anika: What happens with him?

Shivay: Who knows?

Dadi: Shivay and Anika. Please go and look at Om and confirm that everything is fine.

Shivika nods and go to Omkara's room. When they get inside the room was in darkness. Anika search for the switch and turn on the light and see the floor full of paint. They both get confused and see Om sitting on the floor resting his head on his bed. His eyes were closed and have tear stain.

Shivika: What happens Om?

Shivika ask and bend down and sit near Om. When Om see them he suddenly wipe his tears and sit properly.

Om: I'm Fine.

Om says but his voice was broken.

Shivay: Om, I know your sad. So let the reason.

Om: I misunderstand Gauri.

Om tell them what happens and say that he was sometimes alone. Shivika get out of Om's room. Both were sad to see Om like that. Shivika go to hall and found that Dadi was not there. They go to there room.

Shivay: We should to something. I can't see Om like this.

Anika: Don't be sad. Everything will be fine.

Anika only say that because she is also sad.

**************************************

Gauri reach at Barley. She was also broken. She go to her home. When she reach at her home's hall. Her Mom, Richa(gauri's childhood friend) was there. Richa ran and hug Gauri. But Gauri's Mother felt something is wrong.