Months later

{Months after you got kidnapped was weird.. but you, Bakugo and Kirishima got way closer and you're also best fiends with Mina, Momo, and Jiro. You're not as close with the Dekusquad but there fun to be around when you are around them.}
{Y/n pov}

*you and the bakusquad were watching a movie in your dorm*

I'm sitting in between Kirishima and Bakugo and wow- there both so close I think Mina knows something's up and she keeps on looking at me  *i use my quirk to hear what she's thinking*

"Girl if you hear them nod your head"

*i nod my head*

"I think they might like you- I mean who would you go for.?"

*i shrug*

The truth is I'm not looking for a relationship right now..

*I can feel myself slowly falling asleep and Idk what to to so I rest my head on Kirishimas shoulder knowing he'll allow it and I don't want bakugo to freak out and yell at me*

{Kiri Pov}

*she rest her head on my shoulder and I freeze*

God whats happening to me when I'm around her.. do I.. like her..?

I can't.. bakugo has called dibs already..

{Bakugo pov}

*my heart drops as he sees her rest her head on kirishimas shoulder*

I should've known she would go for him.. I mean I'm a jerk.. but. Idk why I feel so hurt about it.. I can't.. like her... right..

*i pull her onto me getting jealous*

{Y/n pov}

*my eyes widen as bakugo pulls me onto him*

Oh. My. God. What do I do.. I don't like anyone as anything more then a friend.. but for now I'll just sleep in his arms..

{kiri pov}

He pulled her away.. wow.. whatever, dudes before girls right.. idk.. who will she chose.. does she even like either of us..?

*i watch as she falls asleep in his arms*

{TBC what will happen who will you end up with.? Who do you chose.? Will something dramatic happen and you find another? You'll never know. Until next time. 😂 ok I'm going to try and update daily or even twice a day}