Chapter 1

Ty POV

I walk through the forest wondering what happens if you die. I don't know why I was thinking that I just was. I sit down and stare into the night sky day dreaming about well nothing really until I hear a scream for help. "HELP SOMEONE HELP THE VILLAGE IS BEING ATTACKED" I take off running to find the Northern Village in flames and some guy with a sword standing their. He looked to around 34-35 years old. "Hello Ty, I'm Jackson. I see you fell for my trap," he says. "What trap? And what are you doing here?" I ask. Then the ground shakes and I fall into a hole. I scream for help and a girl around my age appears. That was the last thing that happens before I black out.

Elise POV

I was flying in the forest (she is an angel hybrid) when I hear someone scream. That sounded like Ty the second in charge leader of the Sky Army. I fly down to the Northern Village, witch is on fire, and see a hole in the ground. I see Ty unconscious (I used a big word!) laying on the ground of the hole. I slowly fly down their and pick up Ty and fly him to the Sky Army Base. "Who are you. What happens to Ty," A recruit ask. "He fell in a hole and I'm Elise. I need to bring him to Sky please," I say as calm as I could. "Follow me. Oh and BTW I'm Alex, Sky's little sister," The girl named Alex says.
(Cliffhanger Not really I just got board) LOLZ