Chapter 2

Alex POV

I lead Elise to the the meeting hall where the guys where talking about Ty's disappearance (Another Big Word!) I heard my brother, Sky, say something but I can't quite understand. I open the doors and all of the guys stare at me and Elise. "Alex who is the bird girl and WHAT HAPPENED TO TY!!!!" My brother practically screamed. "I'm Elise and Ty fell in a hole near the Northern Village. And I'm NOT a bird girl I'm an Angel Hybrid," Elise says. "Bring me Ty, please Elise," Sky says. I watch Elise bring him Ty. Sky looks at Ty and asks Elise if she knew what had happened. "No I don't know what happened. I was flying around in the woods when I heard a scream and went to the village to find it destroyed and I saw Ty's body laying in a hole so I brought him here," Elise says in one breath. "And how do we know your not lying?" Jason asks. "If she where lying would she have brought Ty here? Think Jason Think!" I say.

Ty POV

I see nothing but blackness black black black and did I mention BLACK! Stop complaining. Who said that, who are you? I'm your dark side Ty my name is Enderlox. Ok. Should I be scared? Yes indeed you should I'm taking control of your body Ty and you can't stop me! Ok I won't try. And with that I hear talking. "If she where lying would she have brought Ty here? Think Jason think!" That voice sounds like Alex. My eyes open and I see Sky holding me. "TY YOUR OK," Sky screamed. "Yea but my ears arn't fine," I say sarcastically. "Sorry," I get up to see all my friends and the girl who I saw before I blacked out. "Hi I'm Elise! I found you unconscious in a hole and brought you here!" Elise says. She has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. "T-thanks for h-helping me," I stutter. She just giggle and says "It's fine I would help anyone but I got to go now bye." And she disappears. "Does Ty have a crush on Elise?" Alex asks causing me to blush. "I KNEW IT. I CALLED IT! Ty has a crush on an Angel," Alex says. "N-no I d-don't," I manage to say but my face is on fire. "Awwww Ty it's ok to like her she's nice and saved your life." Alex says and I simply nod and walk to my room. As soon as I'm in my room I pass out on my bed.

Elise POV

I head out into the forest to my treehouse that I live in. I live alone but I always go to the village for company. "I wonder what happened to Ty to make him fall in a hole I know he isn't that clumsy," I say to my self as I fall asleep.
------time skip to morning cuz sleeping is boring all you do is snore------
I wake up and get ready for the day. When I'm dressed and ready to start my day I head to the Northern Village to see a shocking image. My abusive dad killing a villager. My dad is none other than..............

CLIFFHANGER LOLZ IM SO MEAN.