Chapter 5

(A/N) I'm writing this on Christmas Day! Yay Christmas.

Elise POV

Alex and I go to her room. "So do you like Ty?" Alex asks me. "Um... maybe," I say. "Aww it's cute, you know he likes you too, right?" Alex says. He does? Wow I'm not attractive whatsoever. "Ty likes me?" I ask surprised. "Yes he told me," Alex says. My face goes bright red and Alex just giggles. "Letz get some sleep," I say. "Kk night Elise," Alex says falling asleep.
()()()()()Magic Time Skip To Morning Cuz I Can()()()()()

Ty POV

I wake up and get dressed for the day. I head downstairs and go towards Elise who is sitting down. "Hey Elise can we go to the forest to work on my flying?" I asked.

"Of course" she says as we head out. After around two hours of flying Elise is sitting up against a tree watching me. I go and sit down next to her. She rests her head on my shoulder and I rap my arm around her waist and pull her closer. "Ty can I tell you something?" Elise asks. "You can tell me anything," I say. "Ok Ty I'm in love with you but I've been too embarrassed to tell you," She says looking me in the eyes. That's when we both lean in and our lips crash into each other. When we pull away from one another I look her right in the eyes and say,"Elise I love you with all my heart and I've been too scared to tell you." Elise then cuddles into my chest and wrap my arms around her and we fall asleep like that.