Chapter 3

Elise POV

My father was none other than Jackson. He was a very abusive man, he would kill for no apparent reason. He was killing a poor villager. Once the villager fell in his pool of blood my dad looked at me and said "Well, well if it isn't my little angel. What brings you here Elise?" Oh,no what should I say? "Hi dad um you know I live near here, right? And I should ask what are you doing here?" I asked him. He responded "Well my child I'm here to kill every villager in the Northern and Southern Village. And if you want to try and stop me you might die, understand!" Oh no um should I attack or get help. "Dad I'm not going to stop you as long as you let me free please" I said. "Fine, and Elise if you get any help to stop me you will suffer." He said. When he said that I expanded my feathered wings and took to the sky. I headed strait to the Sky Army Base. "ALEX I need your help!" I scream as I flew down.

Alex POV

"ALEX I need your help!" I hear someone scream. I go running into the courtyard and see Elise running to me. "Elise, what's wrong!?!?" "My father Jackson is attacking the Northern Village we need help to fight him off!" She said. "Sky get some recruits. Someone is attacking the Northern Village." I yell. "Who's attacking the Northern Village!" Sky yells. Then all the generals of the Sky Army come running along with a few recruits. "My father Jackson is killing every villager for no good reason he is an abusive man," Elise says worried. "Ok let's go" Ty says.