New Customer

Serena P.O.V
Today is just a normal day at the cafe. It's very quiet so i have time to relax a little. There's only a few customers in the cafe.

Ugh... i'm bored.

Hmmm.... let's collect my thoughts for a while. It's been a week since i went to the carnival and met the pastas. I think they don't know that i know it's them.

Nothing really interesting happened. I was just really bored the past few days. Maybe i will go killing today after my shift is over. I haven't gone killing for a while.

As i was still thinking about killing later, a customer comes into the cafe. They sat down at one of the chairs in the corner and i approach them to give them the menu.

"Good Afternoon, sir. What would you like today ?" (Serena)

"I'll just have a cup of coffee." (???)

"Alright, sir. I will bring it right over." (Serena)

I walked back to the counter and started making his coffee. After i finnished, i delivered it to him.

I sat down behind the counter and started looking around feeling really bored. But then something catch my eye. The guy that i just served took out a sketch book and started sketching.

He sat there for 2 hours before finnishing his coffee and standing up to pay. He walked to the cash register and i stood up.

"How much is the coffee ?" (???)

"It's 5 dollars sir and may i ask, are you an artist ?" (Serena)

"Well, i consider myself one. Why did you ask ? " (???)

"I've been watching you sketch something in your book. So i just guess that you're an artist or something. If it's okay, can i see it ?" (Serena)

"It's not finnished yet but i can come back tomorrow to show you the finnish drawing." (???)

"Well i'll be waiting then. My name's Serena by the way and yours ?" (Serena)

"Helen. It's a pleasure to meet you." (Helen)

"The pleasure is all mine. Have a nice day, Helen." (Serena)

"You too." (Helen)

He left the cafe after paying for his coffee.

I don't know why but he reminds me of one of the pastas called Bloody Painter. The killer artist. He said he would come back tomorrow, maybe i can confirm it then.

The hour goes by and it's finally the end of my shift. I went back home and prepared to go killing.

I wore a black cropped turtleneck and a pair of black baggy pants with a dark grey belt. I also wore my mask and my light grey infinity scarf. The mask only cover my mouth and not my eyes. They are black colored with some white detailing. I completed the look with some black combat boots and black gloves.

I also changed the color of my hair and eyes. My hair went from really dark grey to pure white and my pastel yellow eyes turn into bright red.

I grabed my daggers and my gun then headed to my secret passage underneath the sofa. The secret passage leads to the allyway behind my house. I don't usually use the secret passage but just in case one of the pastas are watching me they won't see me come out from the house.

I walked around for a while before deciding which house i should enter. I found a pastel pink house and entered it through one of the unlocked window (A/n always remember to lock your doors and windows kids). Inside lived a couple and a cat. I went to their room sneakily.