Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Levi glanced to Mikasa as she hummed an old tune, her face staying emotional while her body stayed in a fighting tense ready to take on anything that comes there way. He wondered why Farlan never mentioned her or why she walked her own path.

No ... he knew why she went solo. 

He felt it, all threw his childhood and till now he would feel the coldness of burning flames .. he never felt the warmth just coldness from them. 

He knew she must have felt the same whenever he used his own gifted power, his ice gifts that left a chill threw his body without ever harming him. 

She may have been his soul but she held a gifted power, something that shouldn't happen with souls. Souls were the keepers of the gifted power, they shouldn't hold much power apart from enough to protect themselves. 

Yet, she held power as strong as him .. they were equals, if the goverment learned such news then she'll be locked away and tested on until she died. 

She won't be the only one, he would have felt her life start to fade and would slowly lose his soul making his power drain away day by day. 

She may have just been protecting herself from the goverment hands but she was always saving his life without knowing it. 

"Blue Flames, I was given flames as cold as your ice but they could also turn a person to dust" She spoke, lifting her hand and showing a small blue flame in her palm, letting it dance slowly while not being flashy in hopes the others won't notice her power.

"Ice" Levi answered, lifting his hand and making snowflakes before blowing at them earning them to fly around them both a little before falling to the ground and vanishing. 

"I know but I'm glad its as pretty as I always dreamed, I never did think I'll meet my gifted" She muttered a little shyly, her flame vanishing as she lowered her hand again while they walked.

"I didn't even think I had a soul, well I knew all gifted humans are born with a soul but my power was stronger then anyone else and no matter how much I tried searching I never could find my soul. I thought maybe I was born without you" Levi mumbled, looking to the sky not wanting to see his soul reaction. 

"I hide myself, I could feel you threw our link and knew you would be safe even without ever meeting me. I just couldn't let others find out I was a soul, not when I held my own gifted powers. At first I thought maybe I was the gifted human but I soon learnt I was born the soul" She replied, glancing around as she thought she heard something in the distance. 

"Something wrong" Levi asked with concern as they came to a stop, the others who stood in pairs coming to a stop not far behind them.

"They crying out its stopped but from we heard it after cutting threw the falling cabin, they should have been around here" Mikasa replied as she glanced around, not enjoying the forced silence filling the air.

"I don't see a blood trail" Levi frowned as he looked to the ground, his bad feeling growing. 

"I'm going to need to trust you with their lives, If a newly infected has turned then they'll still be close by and weaponless hopefully. Its best If I track them and kill them now before they start hunting other survivors down .. see that cabin at our two O'clock" Mikasa whispered, her hand falling to her thigh ready to pull her gun out.

"I know you said to keep heading east but we won't get far without you" Levi warned, his hand tightening its grip on the knife Mikasa gave him.

"I know and I'll catch up but right now we a huge group of bait .. the longer I keep you guys out in the open the faster the infected will find us and at least kill one or two of us, maybe just infecting the rest .. we too in the open for me to be able to protect you all alone" Mikasa explained and Levi gave a slight nod.

"Stay in the cabin" Levi asked and Mikasa nodded.

"Five minutes, wait five minutes and you haven't heard a gun shot or I returned then head east for two hours .. soldiers will be hidden up and help you the rest of the way to the camp. Keep together tightly and don't stop, keep them silent .. your going to need to listen out for another fast and harsh breathing along with rapid footsteps becuase that would mean an infected found you" Mikasa replied and Levi took the information in.

"Got it" Levi answered, turning to the others.

"What's wrong" Farlan asked with worry as he looked to his sister.

"Keep silent and follow Levi orders until I'm with you again. He'll keep you as safe as he can" Mikasa replied and Farlan gave an uneasy nod.

"Is it safe for you to leave us" Isabel asked with worry.

"Its safer then whatever she thinking of doing" Jean shot back as he moved the women along as Levi and Farlan headed towards the cabin.

"Take care" Armin spoke up with a small smile and Mikasa just gave a slight nod.

"I'll be fine, you guys stick together" Mikasa replied.

"We will, don't worry over us" Marco smiled kindly.

"No, please do worry over us" Eren replied in panic.

"Quiet down or we'll be the infected next meal" Hanji warned.

"Yes becuase that help keep them calm" Moblit sighed as he rolled his eyes. 

Mikasa took a deep breath before closing her eyes as she shot a couple flames out, feeling them travel around the area around her and finding a hint of wind from someone breathing .. no, two people breathing and a third somewhere else but slightly further from her for now. 

She pulled out her gun, letting her flames dance in the air above the two close by and started walking forward, keeping silent with each step and breath she took. She either just found two other survivors or two infected who'll gladly rip her apart.