0:02- 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗔

"fuck" i whisper, my heart beating out of my chest as i feel myself getting closer and closer to having an anxiety attack.

Then my chest starts to tighten and i find myself having difficulty breathing, the attack already kicking in.

i need to get my pills, but to my luck, it's already dark outside, so the apartment is pitch black.

i quickly search for my phone and turn the flashlight on once i find it, running to my bedroom as i feel myself slowly getting more and more lightheaded.

Being forced to search for my meds in the dark just makes the situation worst.

Already in tears, i reach under my bed, sighing in relief when i found the pill bottle, rawly downing two pills down my throat as i try to catch my breath.

All i could hear were faint noises of police sirens, before the lights turn back on.

When i calm down, i get up, widening my eyes as i notice the state that my apartment was left in.

There were bowls, shattered pieces of glass, and pillows scattered around the floor.

My phone starts flooding with texts from my family and friends but i ignore them and quickly call Claudia.

"holy shit" she whispers, "you okay?"

"i'm fine now" i reply, "can you come here?"

"what? there's a fucking asteroid outside Arya!"

"Exactly! that's why i don't wanna be alone in this big ass apartment!" i reply while getting down the steps.

"You'll be fi-"

"do you think there's something inside?..." i ask while sitting down on my couch and turning the TV back on, getting a huff from claudia.

"Arya, we're not getting attacked by aliens"

"But i...i feel like something bad is about to happen" i reply while looking down at my lap.

"There's already enough shit going on. There's no way something worst is going to happen" she responds.

maybe she's right...

maybe i should listen to her and ignore my gut feeling...

Or maybe i'm in the same situation as Genevieve and the maniacs...

She's just grabbing my conjectures and throwing them out the window.

"You're right" i reply.

"You should get some rest" she says and i nod, forgetting that she can't see me.

"yeah i'll do that, bye"

"stay safe!" she says before i hang up, letting out a sigh.

What if this asteroid came to exterminate humanity just like the Yucatan asteroid did with the dinosaurs, but in a different way?