0:05- 𝗙𝗕𝗜

𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗔

3 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

I quickly close the door behind me, breathing heavily as i hold the bag of newly bought things on my hand.

after locking the door, i put the things on top of my island and throw myself on my comfortable couch.

i went to a fucking looting spree, and even though i was only able to get a few things, i'm still happy about it.

Although, i think i went too far.

By "too far", i mean breaking into a pharmacy with a fucking hammer only to get my pills, then smashing my hammer on the cops who tried to arrest me.

Thankfully, they weren't able to identify me because i removed my license plate and i'm wearing a black ski mask to hide my identity.

i remove my ski mask, letting my hair freely fall down my shoulders as i breathe in some fresh air.

After a cold bath, i make my way to my bed with new clothes.

i shut my eyes and try to get myself to sleep, but after some repetitive tossing and turning, i let out a sigh and open my laptop, dragging the cursor to the search bar once i open safari.

Normally when i can't sleep, i masturbate until i'm tired enough to actually go to bed, so i type in 'pornhub', then leave my bed and make my way to my bottom drawer, finding my rainbow dildo. in fact, the only dildo i own.

i rarely feel the need to use sex toys when i'm masturbating and i somehow managed to lose my handcuffs and my vibrator, so i stick to my 9 month old dildo.

before getting back to my bed, i slide my sweats down my legs. then once i'm laying in a comfortable position, i start looking for interesting videos.

i stick to straight porn because i feel somehow uncomfortable with girls banging their vulvas against each other, even though straight pornhub is known for the annoying fake moans.

my chosen video starts and i correctly adjust my head on my pillow, before softly tracing my hand over my panties, then slowly trailing it all the way down so that i can push the thin fabric covering my bottom front, to the side.

Right when my core is almost on display, a loud knock is heard on my white wooden door.

i roll my eyes with a huff, then pause the video, before shoving the dildo under my bed and angrily making my way down the marble stairs, then opening the door.

There stood that same green haired girl, a neutral look on her face as she stares into my brown eyes with her own pale blue ones.

widening my eyes, i quickly go to close the door, but she stops it from closing by putting her foot on the small opening.

"what do you want?" i ask with a sudden tone of confidence on my voice.

"let me in" she simply replies.

"why would i do that?" i ask while trying to close the door, obviously failing because of her foot that's placed on the small gap.