0:11- 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲𝘀

𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗔

Right after Billie kissed back, i grabbed her hands and placed them on my hips.

just to heat things up while we suck each other's faces.

The sound of our lips softly smacking against each other takes over half of my apartment, as my heart dances in my chest.

The only thing i'm able to focus on other than the overwhelming feeling of her symmetric and heavenly soft lips against mine, are my boobs.

i'm not wearing a bra and the silk robe exposes about a quarter of them.

basically, i'm scared that we start savagely making out and one of my titties pops out.

Seconds later, we're forced to pull away because breathing becomes an issue.

i slightly widen my eyes as i try to regain my breath, avoiding Billie's own blue orbs.

"i'm sorry" i exhale while turning around, staring at the remains of my slice of cake.

"why are you always apologizing?" she asks after a short amount of silence, "you didn't do anything wrong"

i keep my gaze down on the saucer as my hands grip the ends of the marble kitchen counter, biting down on my bottom lip to prevent it from quivering.

"look at me" she continues and i don't comply, until she grabs my waist and turns me around.

Then i feel her warm hand land on my chin moments before she lifts it up, forcing me into looking directly at her dull eyes.

Without any words, she attaches our lips once again.

The kiss quickly escalates and before i know it, i'm laid down on my bed and Billie's in between my legs as we messily make out.

i made sure to enjoy every possible second of her unbelievably smooth lips against mine, but after she pulls away for air, i grab the collar of her white shirt and resume our make out section. Clearly not having enough of it.

Then shortly after, i force myself into detaching our swollen lips, not wanting to show how obsessed i am with hers.

yet.

"woah" Billie flips her hair while regaining her breath, before laying down beside my tired body.

"i've never done this before" she says after some quiet moments, causing me to look at her while adjusting my robe.

"i've never kissed someone...or even been in a relationship" she continues and i raise my eyebrows in astonishment.

"really?" i ask, receiving a nod from her, "how are you such a great kisser?"

She shrugs in response.

The thought of asking her if she's ever been in love crosses my mind, but i don't wanna get myself in her personal life.

Not until she let's me.

i go to lay down on her chest, but stop to ask for her permission.