0:07- 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗔

"We're under a lockdown Leo" i laugh, shortly after taking a sip of my iced tea as my phone sits on the kitchen counter, facing the ceiling.

a whole week and no sign of Billie.

Actually, no. let me rephrase that.

168 hours of me constantly reminding myself how much of a bad person i am for regularly pushing others away.

Not to mention the various times that i stood in front of my mirror, practicing how i should act when i see her perfectly built face again...

if i ever get to see it again...

Yesterday, i decided to sit down and just rethink everything that happened within the past days, to figure out why i acted that way.

It wasn't useful at all, because what i felt is not about the past events.

it's about how they affected me.

if that even makes sense...

The thought that i'm falling in love came into my mind, but i quickly discarded it.

There's no way in hell I'm falling in love with her, a girl to be specific, in such a short amount of time.

This is real life, not a fucking Wattpad one shot story.

in conclusion, i haven't done anything but contemplate about my whole life only to get no answers.

I'm currently face-timing my ex after he spammed me with texts, begging me to answer the phone.

"i know" he sighs, "but i really need to show you something"

"Risking our lives because you want to "show me something"?" i ask while sitting my mug down, picking my phone up so that it's properly showing my face.

he previously requested to take me out, to which i obviously denied.

There's no way i'm going out while armed cops are standing in every fucking corner.

Claudia tried to come here yesterday and in result, she got a fucking GPS tracking bracelet attached to her ankle for 'breaking the law'.

"i have a way of getting there. No one's gonna notice us, i swear" he says.

"i don't know...."

"c'mon, Arya" he pleads one last time.

"fine" i sigh, fighting the urge to roll my eyes as a smile forms on his lips.

"i'll pick you up in 30!" he exclaims.

"30!? i haven't even showered ye-" i start, but get abruptly cut off by the call ending, my home screen greeting me with its brightness.

i put my phone down, starting to piece my outfit together while making my way towards my medium sized bathroom.