Is she really coming back?

Ever since we defeated #####n it's been quiet strange, there this girl who has been mostly standing in one place for 2 hours and left, but it's just that what is her plan?
What is her goal?
Is she also going to be destroying our world, or is it just that I have no chills.
So I walked pass her and went to meet my friends, "hey guys!" I said waving, "oh hey Blue" Yellow said still smiling.
"Yeah..."
Than a portal came out of no where, and came out was a guy with blue strings, white hair, and very glitchy.
He than string all our souls in one second, I was shocked, I wasn't be able to move or breath properly.
Than someone cut all the strings, and it was the other Blue(that's his nickname).
"It's you again" he signed, as his clothes change into a artist kind of style(like ink but a bit different).
"So what?" The guy said as he threw sharp bones at Hinata, but he didn't even move but why?
Than I girl came infront of him and block the attack with her own hand, by griping the sharp bone.
What the...!
How dose someone do that?!
Hinata than jump infront of the girl but he was like 10 feet in the air.
He than use his big paint brush?
He than use it to paint him but, than  Hinata snapped his finger which the ink became chains and ties him weirdly.
Hinata than blue soul him and threw him out into the void?
...
"Hinata.." "who was that?" "Someone" "!" "How could you speak" I asked, Hinata just smiled, "I'm the one who did it" the girl with black hair said.
"And who are you?" "The names Yuchun" she said.
...
"Anyways I do have a job to do" Hinata said, "also his name is ink" Yuchun said pointing at Hinata.
"...."
Than a button came out, "a reset button..." Yuchun mumbled, than she pressed it.
Everything became strange, than I relive something...
I was back from the start, where I was coming to the city, strange....
"Yuchun" I mumbled as a few button pop out in thin air, there was:
Reset
Erase
Save
And time freeze?
"What the" I mumbled than the buttons disappeared, "what is this magic", I than looked around and saw people normally walking.
I than looked at mt ebbot....
Who was the girl with black hair, and how dose she have the strange button, I was still walking until I meet Chara and Frisk, I walk towards them, but it seems like they forget about me.
Why...
I slowly walk away until Toriel said "child are you ok" "yeah I'm ok, so can you just leave me alone" I said.
I walked away, and never bother to get new friends.
Time skip to the 100th reset
...
I was getting angry, I than spawn all the buttons, but none was there, all there was a overwrite button.
So I pressed it curiously and guess what, everything got overwritten.
...
I then walked to the park and there I saw was a group of my friends from the 1 timeline chatting about something, I decided to not listen and sat on a bench not knowing about anything.
Hinata(ink) POV
....
"It's you again...
Error" "so what is not like I care" Error(Adam) said.
...
It is your fault, but wait a minute, I look at the buttons and there I saw that someone overwritten it.
Why?
And how?
I thought only the x-event could do it.
....
Than something happened.
I didn't realize that error already took over this world, and now all it's left was just people and a blank void.