Welcome to the underground(genocide)

(Btw the music is not mine, it goes all to the rightful owner) (also plz ignore the words)
...
All there was, was a blank void, I saw the girl from the last timeline I glare at her and summons a sword.
"What have you done to this world" Blue growled, "I didn't do anything" the girl said as she was putting her hand behind her back.
"All I did...
Was helping you" She said not even bother to look at me.
"It's not like I care" Blue said angrily,
....
"Heh I guess someone is having a bad day"
...
=)
Error code reloading...
reloading...
loading city...
One day later(:p)
I was just walking down the street until I saw a person with a mask on, like the mask was cover his or her whole face.
...
Why did that person need to cover his or her whole face?
Yuchun POV(totally not me)
I was just sitting on the couch doing nothing but playing some games, as I was playing some games there was a knock on my door.
I walked my way there slowly, and opened the door, "hey Adam" Yuchun said lazily, "someone died" He sobbed, "and who, was it?" I asked, "....." "a friend"...
"A friend?" I mumbled.
Well it isn't my fault, is it?
9 years later
3rd person POV
9 years has last, until something went terribly wrong, the humans decided to do another war with the monsters.
Why?
Why, did the humans hate us that much?
This isn't gonna change anything human.
As the war began, the battle between humans and monster was endless, until it came to a stop.
The humans won and sealed the monsters to the underground again.
Skip past to 2 years later
One day, a child was climbing mt ebbot until the human fell into the hole.
Humans POV
I was there lying on the flower, I sat up, and saw a goat monster came up to me, "hello there child" the goat lady said, "my name is Toriel, guardian of the ruins" Toriel said kindly, "now let me show you around" Toriel hold my hand and we walked in the ruins, until I saw a puzzle.
"No worries my child I will help you get through here" Toriel said as she walked slowly, towards the exit of the puzzle.
Skip past to the Fight was Toriel(to lazy)
"Child I'm trying to protect you" Toriel said shooting fireballs at me.
I dodged them easily, and took out my knife, that the person gives me.
SLASH, -999999999.
Toriel was now standing there shocked, "I-I can't believe I got betrayed by a human, did I did something wrong?" She said, before turning into dust.
I opened the door, and closed behind me, so no one knows who killed her, I smiled.
Skip past again to the judgment of hall(to lazy :p)
I was standing there ready to attack,my eyes were really red, as I look up it wasn't sans,  it was a human.
3rd person POV
The human smiled, "it's all your fault right? Your the one who killed my friends" the human said, "heh I guess I forgot to tell you who I am" "the names Jenny(or yuchun :/)".
"Isn't it nice to meet a killer" "I bet your gonna be" than it became dark for a sec.
Jenny's eye's were black, as she was close to the human(named Chara H).
"I think I know the perfect karma for you kid", than the battle began.
Jenny pulled out a knife, ready to attack, than a person was beside her, it was a boy with a mask on, covering his face.
Chara ran towards Jenny with a real knife, as Chara slash, Jenny blocked the attack and kicked her, which made Chara's hp go down by 10 adding with sh(known as slow heal).
Jenny then used her special attack on Chara, as she fling knifes everywhere, adding with some Chaos blasters.
As the blasters were in kind of S.S Chara's patterns expect the chaos blaster were going one by one in a circle.
She than sent out knifes all over the square, Chara H dodge most of them, but then it got faster, as it did some of the knifes hit Chara H.
Then it was Chara H turn, Chara went to act and pressed the check button.
Jenny
hp:???
Def:???
Att:8
You might get karma if your not on sight.
"Seriously you just wasted a turn trying to know who I am" Jenny said before, spamming chaos blaster everywhere, while a knife was following Chara's soul.
Then Chara got hit, hp -8.
After that, Chara pressed the Fight button, Chara slashed Jenny, but she blocked the attack and kicked her again, which did 10 dmg.
"....."
Jenny's knife became big, the knife became blue,blue orange, blue, blue, orange.
Chara stopped two times moves once and stopped two times and moved.
Chara dodged the attack.