Haley Dunphy

Y/N x Haley Dunphy (modern family)

Warning: mild smut

You and Haley had been dating for four months and it was going great, it was just she tended to get Jealous quite easily, but it didn't bother you that much tbh, you actually found it quite sexy

You were round her house one Saturday night and were in Luke's room because he thought you were really cool and he was showing you a new invention he had been making with his dad, you got on super well with all the Dunphys and they looked at you like a second daughter.

Little did you know she was downstairs complaining about how much time you spent with her little brother. You went downstairs to grab a snack for Luke as he was "too busy" working on his new creation but you knew he was just being lazy, at least you got to go and see your precious baby of a girlfriend.

You went up to her and jumped on her back as she was facing away from you looking at something on her laptop. "Hey baby what you doing" you asked her, in response she turned to you and gave you a sweet kiss before showing you what she was looking at. "I was going to give you this as a present for our four month anniversary baby girl" she said while pointing at the screen. You looked at the screen to see what she was looking at, she was looking at lingerie for you to wear for her.

You had never had sex, you were a virgin and you knew she wasn't but that didn't bother you, but she got super horny sometimes but you always insisted you guys should wait so your first time could be something special but you felt like you were finally ready.

"Babyyy I love it" you said as you moved to sit on her lap and kissed her cheek. "So does this mean you're  finally ready?" She asked while giving you a sweet smile. You just nodded at her before saying " I would love to wear that lingerie for you daddy" she had never heard you call her that before but she definitely enjoyed it.

You went upstairs to give Luke his cookies and said you had to hang out with Haley now. You went back downstairs to find her on the PlayStation, you went to sit on her lap again as she asked if you wanted to play with her. "As long as you let me win" she chuckled at that as you snuggled into her neck before starting to play.

It had been about two hours and it was now nine pm, you were going to stay for a sleepover as she didn't want you walking home by yourself, she was such an overprotective cutie I swear to god she made your heart melt.

You went up to her room to watch a horror movie because she was obsessed with them, you hated them but it was an excuse to get close to her. Once the movie ended you were feeling extra horny for some reason and got on top of her as you started heavily making out, she put her hands under your shirt ready to take it off before you heard to bedroom door opening to reveal Alex.

"ALEX, GET OUT!" She screamed at her sister, who just cockblocked her. "I just wanted to get my textbook but I didn't realise you two couldn't keep your hands off eachother". She said while smirking at the both of you. She finally left but you felt tired so you just changed into one of her oversized shirts and got ready to go to sleep while leaning your head on her chest. "Damn you look hot in my clothes" she said before turning off the lights. "I love you baby" you gently said before you heard her say "I love you too princess" and then you both fell asleep feeling safe and protected in eachothers arms.