Naya Rivera

Y/N x Naya Rivera

No smut :)

You and Naya had been dating for a few years now since you met on the set of glee. You were also an actress and played the role of Quinn Fabray (sorry Dianna lmao), and she obviously played the baddest bitch alive, Santana Lopez.

You got married three years ago after she proposed to you in the Maldives and you couldn't be happier, apart from one thing. You really wanted kids but you didn't know what her opinion on it was so you thought today would be a good day for a discussion since you both had a day off work today.

She was downstairs in the living room playing PlayStation or something while you were upstairs playing with your two doggies, Olive and Violet. "Fuck you bitches we won SUCK MY DICK!!!" She screamed into the headphones, fighting with the opponents of the team on call of duty. You went over to her and sat on her lap as you watched her play another round. You kept peppering kisses to her cheek and neck as she hugged you whilst playing.

After the round ended you asked her to come upstairs into the bedroom as you thought that would be the best place to have this conversation. "Naya don't get any ideas I just want to have a conversation" you smirked at her. "Hmm fineee" she dragged out her words, clearly sexually frustrated.

You both sat on the bed holding hands as she asked you what was bothering you. "We've been together for seven years and got married three years ago which was the best day of my life and I love you so much but maybe we should take it to the next step?" You asked her whole putting your head on her shoulder.

"You mean- you wanna get a divorce?? What did I do wrong Y/N". You laughed at her at how oblivious she could be sometimes. "No Naya I mean having a kid together, I think we're ready and financially stable and you would be such a good mother to our baby".

She smiled at you before saying "of course Y/N I would love for you to carry my kids" you leaned in for a short but sweet kiss. "You wanna start right now?" She smirked at you. God she was horny 24/7.

"I can't right now I'm on my period but we can try next week baby". She gave you a hug before picking up Olive and Violet and saying "you're gonna be a big brother and sister!!" You laughed at how cute she was before going downstairs to start cooking dinner.

You already knew you guys would be such good parents and treat your children like a king or queen. You loved her so much and couldn't wait for this new chapter in your life.

Part 2?

Also I'm taking requests if anyone has one!!