FIRST DAY

(3rd person POV)

All the heroes got ready on their podiums. The cornucopia was in the middle, with lightsabers, guns, and every weapon you could ask for, even these weird fancy arrows.

The Horn Sounded.

Sonic got to the cornucopia first and thew a machete at Neo. Neo stopped it in midair before kicking sonic into the trees. After that, there was chaos everywhere. Spider-man managed to grab a quiver of arrows and a backpack before swinging off into the woods, while Joseph Joestar hightails it out of there.  Anakin Skywalker manages to get the first kill, choking Lara Croft to death with the force. Izuku tries to make a plan with Katsuki, but Katsuki quickly just dives into the fray, blinding a lot of the contestants with his stun grenade move. While everyone is blinded, Izuku uses this opportunity to smash Peeta Mellark and Batman into the trees while also creating a large shockwave. After everyone gains their eyesight back, superman charges torward Jotaro Kujo, Tackling him into the trees and knocking over Iron Man and both sonic characters in the process. Percy Jackson reaches the cornucopia and smiles, knowing he was trained with almost all the weapons present. He grabs a two handed sword before turning around and facing Harry Potter, who is wandless.

"Don't do this." Percy is taken aback by Harry's abrupt words. "We can work together, we're all heroes, we can work together to save everyone." Percy considers his words and nods, before Trinity grabs throwing knives, and throws them at Harry and Percy. Percy manages to get away with several injuries, while harry drops to the ground, blood seeping into the dirt. Suddenly, Mario yells, "EVERYONE TAKE COVER!" as they all spot Katsuki with Obi-wan in the air. "DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Katsuki shouts as he shoots a giant fire blast, with Obi-Wan using the force to make it bigger and stronger.

Then, it was silent except for a few groans and shuffling. Everyone who didn't get mortally wounded by the blast ran into the trees to get shelter. A few cannonballs sounded in the distance to alert everyone who died.

Lara Croft

Harry Potter

Trinity

Mario

Indiana Jones

Katniss Everdeen

Then the cannons stopped.

The Woods

(A/N: Hi everyone, this chapter isn't finished, I just want to see if people even read this or like it. Please give me some feedback, I want to see if I want to finish this or not!)