Chapter 5

When I woke up my mother already went to work. I barely see her all she does is work. I stand there in front of the stove making some good eggs and bacon, I can't really cook but I sure know how to make some good eggs. I hear the bell ring. I'm coming. I went and open the door; it was Izzy she look devastated. Come in girl what's wrong? I walk to the kitchen and turn off the stove and walk back to the living room and sit next to Izzy. She looks at me and asks to see my computer, and I handed to her. "Jane please don't freak out, but things are kind of bad. In school today everybody was talking about a video that went viral on Facebook, twitter, and YouTube. I made one of the girls share the video on my timeline." She goes to her Facebook and play the video. My eyes is stuck on the screen, I can't breathe, all I keep repeating in my heart is my life is over. I can hear Izzy calling me from far away. I turn slowly to her; she could see the pain and humiliation on my face. She starts to cry "sorry Jane the video had 500,699 views already and it's growing by the minute. Know that you're not alone I am here with you." I feel, a rush of anger, I feel defeated.

"Jane I have to go talk to my brother about this he already texts me, I will come and check on you."

All the sudden I am not hungry anymore all I want to do is die. How can I ever show my face outside my house? What can I do? I can't go back to school, but I can't stay here them with my mother she will find out. It's good my mother doesn't know how any social media work. What do I do? My suspension is over, so I have to go to school tomorrow to make matters worse my mother is off so she will be in the house. I have to call Braxton how he can do this to me. I took my phone and call him, damn straight to voicemail I text him " hey I need to talk to you please call me"

While I lay there on the couch my phone rings. Hello who is this? "it's me Braxton what the hell do you want texting me and shit"

I just want to know why did you do it; you rape me and then you expose me to the whole world. How can you be so cruel?

"I can do whatever the fuck I want. I told your dumb ass that I would expose you and don't even think of going to the police and said you were rape because in the video you seem like you like it."

Why did you do it Braxton? How can you be so cold hearted? Do you know that my life is ruin?

"Look girl leave me alone, you're the one that was every naive and believe me after two days to go anywhere with me. Don't call me girl"

I can't believe he just shut the phone on my face. I can't stop myself from crying. I can't go to school tomorrow please God take me now.

I took a shower and went to bed lately all I have been doing is sleeping I haven't gone out after what happened.

"Jane wake up baby you have to go to school" I open my eye mother is stroking my hair " I made breakfast go get ready and come eat" I am starting to have butterflies in my stomach, maybe if I go to school people won't really care about what I do and everything will be okay.

I went to the bathroom took a shower, put sweat pants, a sweatshirt, my combat boot, and a winter hat. I know it is very hot, but I can't really tell because I'm freezing. I

I arrive at school; I feel like dying, everyone's eyes are on me. I can see Izzy, in a hurry I walk up to her. "Hey Jane how are you feeling?" Seriously Izzy I don't think I can stay here, everyone is staring at me and whispering. "It's ok J. just ignores what they have to say. You know those kids won't stay on this forever, something else is going to happen and they will forget about you." I hope so. The bell ring, I walk to my science class. "Listen students, today is lab day I need you guys to get into groups of two or three, in the next thirty seconds." I sit there, no one is asking me to work with them, and I know why. "Jane why don't you work with Ray and Lisa." I walk and sit next to them. They both ignore me. Hey guys do you want me to do anything? "You can suck me and my crew after school" Lisa started laughing, and I can feel like I was going to die. I run to the bathroom, and I can hear Izzy running after me calling my name. Izzy pull me by my arms "What happen in there?" Ray told me to suck him, and his friends after school. "How disrespectful of him. I'm going to talk to him." Please don't I am just going to the park, I can't stay here or I will murder a kid. I walk to my locker take my things and leave the building.