chapter 14

"We're back!" Mark calls out as he, Jackson, and Bambam walk inside the house.

They hear footsteps before they see Yugyeom walking down the stairs. "Hey, hyungs."

"Hey," Jackson returns. "We brought you an iced choco."

Yugyeom's eyes light up, and he quickly runs toward Jackson, wanting his drink. Jackson lets out a small chuckle and hands the drink to Yugyeom, who thanks him with a tight hug.

"What were you doing whilst we were gone?" Bambam asks.

"I was just on my phone," Yugyeom replies, which makes him remember that @adorinqpark account. "By the way...do you guys know anyone who has 'adorinqpark' as their username on Instagram?"

The foreign line looks at each other, seeming to not have a clue what Yugyeom is talking about.

"No..." Mark slowly says, raising an eyebrow, looking back at Yugyeom. "Why?"

"J-just asking." Yugyeom gives them a nervous smile and is quick to open the boxes of pizza to get a slice.

"Bams, can you ask him about it later?" Jackson whispers to Bambam once Yugyeom is out of earshot.

"Um, sure," Bambam whispers back. "But what if he doesn't want to tell me?"

"Then leave him," Mark replies. 

"We barely starting going out, though."

"Not like that," Mark quickly corrects himself. "Just leave him alone. If he doesn't want to talk about it, don't force him to. He'll come clean sooner or later anyway."

Bambam just nods, wondering what Mark is talking about.

"Hey, I was thinking," Yugyeom starts, coming back into the living room with four plates.

"That's never a good thing," Jackson says jokingly, making Yugyeom playfully smack his arm.

"Shut up," Yugyeom chuckles, handing them their plates. "Anyway, as I was saying, I was thinking that maybe Bambam and I could go back now. It's better than waking up super early tomorrow to arrive on time."

"Are you sure?" Mark asks.

Yugyeom nods. "Besides we have school stuff to catch up on."

"Okay then," Jackson surprisingly allows. "Bambam did tell you about our conditions, though, right?"

Yugyeom nods. "Yeah. We'll make sure to tell the others, too."

"Okay," Mark says. "Well, let's just finish eating, and then you guys can go."

Bambam and Yugyeom nod. The four of them sit down on the couch, and Yugyeom grabs the remote, wanting to watch something on the TV. He goes to Netflix and puts Murder Mystery.

They only watch half of the movie, since it is nearing nine o'clock, and Bambam and Yugyeom don't want to head back to their college so late. They start cleaning up, and once they are done, they gather their stuff, and Mark and Jackson lead them to the front door.

"I know you had to visit because you had to," Mark tells Yugyeom, engulfing him into a hug, "but please visit more often, Gyeom."

"I will," he promises, hugging Mark back. "I'll miss you, hyung."

"I know you will," he says cheekily. "I'll miss you, too."

"Make sure he stays safe," Jackson whispers to Bambam. "Please be with him at all times, Bambam. If it's necessary, stay with him in his room, but sleep on the floor. No ticky-tocky is going on yet."