Nerds Unite (Cody X Noah)

The pools was warm, and it hopefully didn't have to do with Izzy's urine. I had started to work out and little by little, my stomach startesvtaking shape. I wasn't as fit as Alejandro, but enough to get the looks of some ladies.

I really wanted the attention of a certain male competitor, but he was a blind as he was tan. He always kept his nose in his books, and his skin a dark tan. I loved him because he was the perfect guy. Smart, caring, yet also in touch with reality.

"Hey Noah" I said walking over to him.

"Hi Cody, what are you doing?" He asked curiously.

"Just seeing what you're up to. You're my closest friend after all" I replied honestly.

All of the other costetants except Beth acted like I didn't exist. Ezekiel tried to be friend with everyone, but no one like him. I kind if felt bad for him, yet kind of not.

Anyway Noah juts kinda looked at me and smiled. He set his book down got up and threw me onto the lounge chair.

"Ow. Why did you do that?" I asked rubbing my back.

"You need a tan" he said with a smile.

He pinned me down and made me swear I would move. He got up and I just played in the sun until I stated feeling a bit stiff.

"Hey Noah?"

"Hmm?"

"Am I tan enough yet?" I asked.

He came over to me and his face for really close to mine. His brown eyes were absolutely gorgeous. His chest west slim and tan like he ought to be. And his head looked perfect. I couldn't resist as I leaned in and kissed him.

He was shocked at first, this I could tell. But then he kissed me back and kept kissing until we ran out of air. We broke apart and I looked at him afraid if his reaction.

"All you and to say was kiss me" Naoh said before locking our lips once more.

Author's Note: You may not like this, but I ship it so deal with it or don't read. Wither way if you'd enjoyed, rate and leave a comment telling me what you thought.

END OF CHAPTER