Chapter 10

Kai's pov
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but ever since that little get together or what ever you want to call it with Korra, I've been more happy I guess. But not like sunshine and lollipops more like I felt more lighter not cocky, arrogant or depressed even, just calm or would occasional smile randomly. Fuck I'm getting deep, I should stop watching Nicholas sparks movies, don't judge only real man watch the notebook etc.

I get off my my bed ,look out the window, still pretty dark outside but I wouldn't call it pitch black. More like it's going to be sunrise soon. I decided since I woke early surprisingly, I wanted to go out for a run.I haven't went on a run in ages.I pretty fit if I don't say so myself but sometimes I like to out for runs to clear my mine or let some steam out, just like if someone would drink tea once a day or do yoga.

I change out of my pj's into so active wear (Nike air zoom structure 18 flash trainers,Adidas training pants and pull over hoodie) get my iPhone and black solo beats by Dre headphones and water bottle and head for the door.

When I get outside the apartment, I start playing Coldplay sky full of stars and start jugging for a couple of minuets then increase that by running to the near by park. I start running around the large park, do a couple stretches and drink my water,then head straight back to the apartment.

When I reach the apartment, I open the door and go take a shower and rinse all the sweat. When I reach the shower, I strip my clothes off and turn on the shower. I didn't really change the temperature, I just left it ice cold.I could be an iceberg right now because of the freezing water, but I really don't mind it, what you can say is I love cold showers to the point of hypothermia.

When I was done taking a shower, I grab a towel and tied it around my waist. I walk out of the bathroom and go to my room and change into my uniform for school. I check the time 7:30 shoot I should get going before Jai nags me, I call Aron to pick me up.

I grab my backpack, phone and orange and head for the door. When I go down to the lobby of the apartment, I see Aron's car and walk over to it.

"Hey man." I greeted Aron when I open and got in his car.

"Sup." he said with no effort at all.

We start driving to school and talking about the upcoming game with Noble Court, which is coming up in the upcoming month or so.

We arrived at the school parking lot. Aron parks the car and we both head into the school. Aron and me both have the first class together math, great I know. We reach our seats at the back and wait for Mr.Diaz (our math teacher) to come in.

When Mr.Diaz comes in,he greets us and then starts teaching us about exponential functions and graphs.During the lesson I just look out the window, because of being bored out of my mind on what the lesson is about.

I never really like school that much, a lot of people don't, but that is just my opinion, like I get how school is a place to learn and adapted on the real world once your out of school. But who wants to wake up at 7:30 in the fucking morning 5 days a week, then spending 7 or 8 hours in a building where they teach you of some useful and non useful things. For example why are they teaching you how to plant a tree or what organisms live in our ecosystems, like is that a really necessary thing to learn,you should teach us how to do more important things.

After Mr.Diaz is done teaching the lesson,its time for lunch finally. Me and Aron walk to the cafeteria to get some grub. After we got our food we went to our table, where we saw our other friend Nolen.