Chapter 12

~Korra's POV~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I close the door and lean on it. I think we had moment. It was weird you know I felt something when we were talking,it felt like something was lifted off my chest. Maybe all I needed was just to talk to someone that didn't know me too much to just talk.

Well after we played 20 questions we walked over to my house and I had this sudden confidence and kissed his cheek, strange right? I don't know why I did this I don't like him like that, sure he's cute but I only like him as a friend or maybe i'm in denial.

I went upstairs and walk over to Valerie room and open the door.

"Hey... aren't you suppose to be sleeping now?" I said while looking at the clock in her room that says 10:30, she suppose to be sleeping , mom's probably coming home from work soon, she works at the office late sometimes.

"Well here's the thing, I don't feel like going to sleep." Val said while going back to her iPod.

I was like this when I was her age,acting rebellious to things like this. I laughed thinking of me when I this age the only difference was instead of having a IPod, I had mom's Walkman (hopefully you know what a Walkman is) and I had this obsession with the spice girls my favorite spice girl was sporty spice, I was in love with there song 'wannabe' those were the days. Now a days girls are worshipping one direction and 5sos, I like there music it's good but I'm not stalking Harry Styles instagram.

"Well kiddo, you would have to or you can say that to mom." I said while walking over to her and plopping on her bed.

"Fine, fine." she says while getting in her bed. I get up and kiss the top of her head.

"Night, V." I said while closing her lamp and walking out of her room.

When I was heading to my room, I heard laughing coming in Aron's room. I walk in and I see...

~The End~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Kidding! xD I would only end it when we feel like it. Here's the continuing of this chapter...

I walk in and see Aron laughing in his bed holding his phone.

"Well hello there..." I said leaning on his door,

"Ahhh!" Aron said while dropping his phone,

"There's this thing called knocking... you scared the crap out of me. I didn't even knew you were there!" He said while walking closer to me and slamming his door in my face. WOW. How rude.

"Well how kind of you to slam the door in your OWN sisters face!" I say while walking towards my room.

"THAT'S what you get!" He yells. I laugh. Who doesn't love sibling rivalry right?

I go to my bathroom and remove all my make up and get ready for bed.

~ 30 Minutes Later ~

After I was done getting ready for bed, I decided to go to sleep I had quiet a day, that and because I'm tired.

When I was about to sleep I got a text. I pick up my phone and check who it is, probably Karin. But it wasn't.

~Ka1_~

goodnight:)

I don't know how he got my number creepy he probably got it from Aron. I fell asleep with a cheeky grin on my face.

~ Next Day ~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm across from my bed, normally people would put there alarm clocks beside them but then you would turn it off or throw it and stay asleep. Well I on the other hand put it across bed so I would get out of bed and turn it off and be awake by then, also I did this because I don't want to wake up late again we all know what happened last time.

As I do every 5 days of the week in the morning is get ready for the prison that molds children and teenagers minds with facts that we might or might not need in our lives. So here I am doing what I do in the morning getting a ready for school, put my uniform on,tie my hair in a ponytail, get my bag and out my bedroom door. 

I walk over Aron's room and see him still texting away, at least he's in his uniform and not sleeping,

"Let's go before we get late." I say while leaning on his door,

I waited 5 minuets still no answer,and still taping on his phone who the fuck is he texting, he's been texting since yesterday? Probably Kai.

"Hello." I yelled, goodness at least answer, hasn't mom taut you manners?

"What.... hello did you say something?" he says clueless 

"I said let's go we are going to be late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I replied back

"Jeez is it time of the month or something, mom said to wake up Val we have to drop her of to school today." He said while putting on his headphones and backpack walking past me going downstairs.

Is he high or something like he's never been like that sure we had some disagreements but this was different,i'll talk to him later I guess, I walk across to Valerie's room to wake her up for school.

"Here comes the sun doo doo doo doo, here comes the sun...." I sing loudly opening her door, this is me and Val's favorite song when she was a baby I would sing this to her ( Here comes the sun from the Beatles) .

"And I say it's..." she sings while getting up,

"Alright." we sing together and laugh.

"You should get dressed, i'll get breakfast ready and go to school k?" I told her.

"Do I have to go to school?" she whined.

"Yes you do, now get ready!" I say while exiting out the door.

I get breakfast ready for Val, and myself toast. I asked Aron wanted anything he said he's good still texting away, it's like he's addicted to that phone.

"Hey, sis!" Val said while taking a seat on the kitchen stool.

"Hey, here you go peanut butter toast." I said pushing the plate of peanut butter toast to her.

"Thanks." she said picking up her toast and eating it.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Short chapter I know

and sorry for the long wait 

if you have any ideas for the story plz leave a comment 

I know the story is getting confusing but its going to get better

vote

comment 

like 

and all that jazz 

from:

the_us