Chapter 13

{Korra's POV:}

After Valerie was done eating her food,  Aron, Val and I went off to school. We dropped off Val first because she was the closest to their house and next was me. Right now, Aron and me are just listening to some song on the radio.

"So who were you texting?" I asked out of curiosity, cause I actually want to know. A snoopy sister I know...

"Someone..." Aron says casually while putting one arm out the window, leaning on it.

"Does this someone have a name?" I asked, still very curious.

"Perhaps..." He said while now starting to whistle.

 Could he get anymore annoying?

"Stop the bullshit and answer the DAMN question!" I say frustrated. Here's one thing to know about me: I'm very impatient and a curious person.

"Why do you need to know so badly?" he said while now changing the radio station

"Would you stop,it's distracting and frankly quite annoying and just answer it's just a simple answer." I say calming down a little.

"Well if you want to know so badly........... You would have to wait for the answer kiddo when you come out from school." He says ruffling my hair and stopping in my schools parking lot.Whoa how did we end up here so quickly and what is it when people ruffle some ones hair , like do they want me to do it to them?

"Fine whatever , but I better get an answer when I see you again." I say getting out of the car and heading to the schools entrance.

I walk down to my next class biology, great I know.

~Lunch time!!!!~

After I was done all my classes for the morning I decided that I would eat outside for once,even though it's almost winter here and its -2 degrees I don't really mind the cold,in fact I love the winter and fall seasons more then summer and spring (sorry to all the people that like summer and spring) I seriously don't know why though , maybe because of the crunching sound your feet make in the snow or maybe of the sparkles in the snow or it could be because of the vibrant colours the leaves turn into in the fall time or it could be for the Holiday theme shit we don't need but get anyways and it could be because of the pumpkin flavor anything that comes out , same with chunky knit sweaters and knee high sock fashion.

But who knows oh that's right I know its because it the time of staying home watching Netflix or reading and acting all Tumblr without being judge or as I call it lazy season.Whats weird is that I haven't been outside to eat before, I don't what changed.

I decided to call Karin to eat with me,so that's what I just did call her.She said she's on her way.I did'nt need to go to the cafeteria to order or get food I pre-packed mine before we left the house for school.I walked up to the edge  of the field and lie under a tree with the most vibrant colours of orange and scarlet.

I get my backpack and take out my voss water and bagel and apple out and start munching, it's sorta like a mini picnic in a way.While I was waiting for Karin I decided to go on my phone and when I did I saw a notification , so I clicked on it and it was a message form Q it says.....

"19 more days...........

-Q"

What the heck 19 days of what . I feel weird about this maybe I should tell an adult or it could be just a joke.I don't know for now I'll just think about what I should do next,I see Karin coming bye I wave so she could see me.

"Hey" Karin says taking a seat next to me

"Hey" I say taking a bit out of my apple

"Why in the mood to go out side in -2 degree weather I'm freezing ."