Bea

This girl really needs to calm down, she's been shouting at us before and it was getting on my nerves. But the accent makes her less intimidating. She's now silent just staring down at her hands.

"My name's Amal." I jump but I realise that she spoke again. Amal, nice name. Me along with Jard both look at her and give her a small smile while she looks down.

I open my tablet, and send a message. We got another one guys. She's British too, neat huh? I look up to see that we are almost back to our camp. "So, what's going on? What was that thing back there? Was it a glitch?" Amal starts questioning us. "Uh.. well.. Those are.." How can I explain this? "These are glitches but.. much more extreme.. m-much more.." Amal stares at me, probably wanting me to carry on. "More real." I say quicker.

"But there's nothing to worry about, we'll keep you safe." Jard says with a smile. Amal looks back down. I feel bad, she's only been here five minutes enjoying herself and now she's in this mess. I don't think I should tell her why she's really here yet.

I send a message to Jard and he checks his tablet. Should we tell her? Jard turns towards me and shakes his head violently.

I look back down onto my tablet. And suddenly the car bumps up and down. We must be here at the camp since we're in the middle of nowhere so we have to drive through rocky grounds.

I see the camp and Amal looks up, she looks nervous. "There are others in there, they'll like you, I'm sure." Jard gets out of the car and heads for the back of the car to get some supplies out. I get out of the car but Amal stays sitting. "Amal, lets go, it's getting dark anyway."

Amal gets up and stays by me, we wait for Jard before heading to the camp. I shout my usual HEY-HEY to the group and they shout back. They all do a double take after seeing Amal.

"Uh.. Hallo. My name is A-Amal." The group get up. "The name is Jake." Jake gets up and extends his hand. Amal shakes it. The others get up and introduce themselves, I can see they love her accent. It's so posh.

I follow Jard to a room where he is setting down supplies. He looks up at me. "We are NOT telling her." I look up to him, he's not understanding! "But, she has to, I feel guilty keeping this from her and you know how bad I get when I'm guilty."

"What do I need to know?" We both hear a strong British accent behind us. Amal.