Chapter Three

"Who was that?" Diyoza asked.

"Wanheda," I breathed, "She's alive."

Diyoza left again, leaving me with Shaw, "I have a feeling Wanheda isn't English." I shook my head, "What's it mean?"

"It means don't make her mad," I smiled, "Trust me, it won't end well."

"Who's Bellamy? Raven? Echo? Monty-"

I interrupted, "Friends. Well, minus Echo. She kinda betrayed us a bunch of times, and left me in the middle of an explosion that killed forty eight people."

"So you're friends with mass murderers?" Shaw asked.

"I think Raven may be the only one of us that hasn't killed," I avoided the question, "Now I have a question for you."

Shaw raised an eyebrow, "Ask away."

"Where's Wanheda?" That caught him by surprise, "Diyoza knew the girl in the video. So where is she?"

"She's next door," Shaw answered, "Thank you for her name and for telling us what happened to the world. Diyoza is showing Wanheda that flash drive as we speak."

I smirked, "Good. If you have it, she knows I'm alive."

"Well then, Gonakwin," Shaw stood up and left, "Goodbye."

Clarke was here. She was alive. The others- in space, in a bunker.

Diyoza came back a day later, "I'd have shown her the flash drive, but Shaw told me it would let her know you're alive. She's staying silent."

Then she has someone to protect. She wouldn't care what happened if she was the only person in this valley.

"Tell us everything," Diyoza commanded.

"Wanheda. Such a pretty name," I smiled, "Do you know what it means?"

Diyoza didn't seem to care.

"Her name means 'commander of death'," I continued, "It means she will kill you all if there is something or someone in this valley worth protecting."

"What, you?"

I laughed, "She left me in a lab in a coma for six years."

"Then who?" I shrugged, "What emotional pain was she talking about. I saw the three bullet scars."

I pulled the sleeve over to reveal another bullet hole in my shoulder, "Four, actually. And the emotional pain is none of your business."

She's never finding out about that.

"Have it your way," Diyoza pulled out a remote that made the metal collar around my neck electrocute me repeatedly.

A quiet scream escaped my mouth.

"Let me know if you change your mind," Diyoza left the control just out of reach.

And even if I could reach it, the electric shock was still there.

I wasn't tied up anymore because of the collar. The remote which she placed so that I couldn't reach it.

When Bellamy electrocuted me through my metal dagger while training, I pushed through it and won.

I could do the same here.

Uncurling from the tight ball I was in, I reached out a shaking arm and grabbed the control.

When I touched it, it short circuited. I had intended to turn it off, but now that it was broken, the collar wouldn't turn off.

I sat there screaming as the electric pulse ran through me, shocking me into sleep.