Chapter 3

Tzuyu's POV

Today, February 11, 1660,
I woke up early since today we are going to celebrate the Chinese Lunar New year. The next 15 days are going to be the best. I did my morning routine and dressed up. I then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I will have my Lunch and dinner there at the main centre in the village where the celebration is going to be held. Dad is not awake yet. So I will prepare the food. After 30 min of cooking, the food is ready. Then my dad woke up and got ready for the day. Today we together ate our breakfast. Then my dad took the initiative to clean the plates and the table. I went to Sana unnie's house which is near the main centre. There my unnies all will be present. Since we are responsible for the program, we gathered and started organizing the program.

The program will be conducted in the main centre. Me, Sana unnie and Nayeon unnie started practising our performance with Momo unnie and Mina unnie. We play the music while they dance. Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung started decorating. Jihyo unnie and Jeongyeon unnie went to get the ingredients for preparing the food. There are other people to help us. After hours of practising, we all went to eat lunch. Then we separated our ways to take a bath and to get ready for tonight. I gave the food to dad that I brought from Sana unnie. After we got ready, we both went to the main centre.

There I met my unnies with their parents. We then started rehearsing for the last time. Dinner is still preparing. We analysed the decorations. Since the year represents rat, the decorations are related to it.
We are already in our dress and with our instruments.