Chapter 14

Author's POV

Tzuyu woke up as the first rays of sunlight lit up their room. She got up from the bed and walked towards the window to admire the pleasant morning.

As soon as she opened the window, cool but soothing air came in to contact with her skin. Her long brown hair danced as the wind blew around her. She could hear the faint chirping of birds........see dewdrops over green grass....and the glittering sunrays spread various hues of shiny silvers and golds over the scenery.

After taking in a good amount of fresh air, she went to the washroom to do her morning routine. After that, she went to wake Jungkook up.

Tzuyu: Jungkook wake up, it's already 10 in the morning.

JK: Hmm, just 5 mins.

Tzuyu then went to organize Jungkook's clothes. Even though she is just forced to be his wife, she does those jobs that a wife would do for her husband.

Jungkook slowly got up from the bed and went to the washroom to do his morning routine. After that he changed his clothes.

JK: what happened to you? As far as I know, you are an early bird, why did you wake up late?

Tzuyu: it's because yesterday we slept late at midnight, I was tired and overslept a bit.

JK nodded and they were about to go to eat their breakfast when a knock was heard on the door.

Tzuyu opened the door and was greeted by a maid.

Maid: Her royal highness princess, her imperial majesty empress is calling the both of you to meet at the palace's court after having your breakfast.

Tzuyu nodded as the maid bowed and left her. The couple then went to the dining to eat their breakfast and there, they saw their hyungs and unnies.

JK & Tzuyu: good morning.

All of them greeted them as they started to eat their breakfast.

Jin: did your mom called you two to meet her at the court?

JK: yes, did she call you guys too?

Everyone nodded and finished their breakfast. Then they went to the court together.

JK: Mom, did you call us?

They bowed to their moms.

Their moms looked up to see their sons and daughters.

JK's mom: your here, and yes I called you.

Jin: what's the matter?

Jin's mom: it's nothing big, she called you to sign this *shows them a paper*

Yoongi: what is it?

Jhope's mom: it's your marriage certificate.