Chapter 4

Author's POV

They were about to go when....

JB: where do you think you are going?

Dahyun: oppa, we are going to finish our work.

Youngjae: you can't go now.

Mina: why?

Yugyeom: you are not allowed.

Tzuyu: what? It doesn't matter if we are here or not. We don't care about it.

Jackson: I know. But it won't change their minds.

Jeongyeon: fine. We will stay at the back then.

Bambam: whatever.

Jungkook and his hyungs were finding their future wives. But they couldn't find someone appealing to them. Then their eyes landed on Tzuyu and her unnies. They were talking at the back not caring about what's happening at the front.

His dongsaengs followed Jin from behind. Jin stopped in front of the girls. The girls stopped talking and looked at them.

Jin: why are you at the back? We told you to come to the front. You look like in your 20s. Aren't you?

Nayeon: we are in our 20s. But, there is no reason for us to go there. We are not interested.

JK: okay. *turns to Yugyeom* So I'm done selecting one.

Yugyeom: who?

JK: that one. *points to Tzuyu*

Tzuyu: WHAT?! No. I am not interested. Find someone else.

JK: No. I choose and that's it. Now hyungs, you choose.

They pointed to their choice:

Jin - Nayeon

Yoongi - Chaeyoung

Jhope - Mina

Namjoon - Jeongyeon

Jimin - Dahyun

V - Sana

Heechul - Momo

Daniel - Jihyo

Girls: No!

Jeongyeon: we are not going to accept this.

Namjoon: we didn't ask for permission.

Jackson: I think you should ask Namjoon. After all she is a girl.

Yoongi: Even if we ask, they are going to say no. So, what's the point?

Chaeyoung: Exactly, we will say no. But there is a point. Leave us alone and go find someone else.

Tzuyu: Let's go. We are wasting our time.

JK: You can go now. But remember, *points to the imperial guards aka got7* they will fetch you tommorow with your parents to meet our parents.

Before they could say anything, they left with got7 following them.

Nayeon: WTH just happened?

Mina: *in a low voice* we are going to marry?

Jeongyeon: No! I'm not.

Tzuyu: Me too.

Dahyun: what will we do then?

Tzuyu: let's pretend nothing happened in front of our parents. Our parents won't be at our house when they will come to fetch us. We can then say no to them and not go to the palace tommorow.