Chapter 7

Next morning.......

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up when I heard Jihyo unnie screaming. She has a very loud voice.

Dahyun: why are you screaming unnie?

Jihyo: we are not in our home. We need to wake up at the right time. Also we are going to our house today. Remember?

Nayeon: yeah yeah.

All of us woke up and did our morning routine. I don't know if I am able to smile again. Then we went to the kitchen. Their moms are already cooking.

Twice: good morning.

Moms: good morning.

Nayeon: we are here to help you.

Jin's mom: oh, we finished cooking with the help of the maids. We only need to arrange the dining table.

Jeongyeon: we will do that then.

We went to the dining and arranged the food.

Then they told us to wake their sons up. They all have different rooms. I went to Jungkook's room. I knocked on the door but he didn't open. So I decided to open the door. The room is so clean. He is still sleeping. I approached him.

Tzuyu: Jungkook wake up.

He didn't wake up so I tapped his hand which was hanging at the bed side. I raised my voice.

Tzuyu: Jungkook wake up.

JK: *sleepy* mom, just a minute.

Tzuyu: I am not your mom. She is in the kitchen. I am Tzuyu. Wake up you sleepy head.

JK: *sleepy* Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: yes. It's me. Don't you remember-

I didn't finish when he pulled me to the bed and hugged me. I was so shocked. What is he doing? Is he out of his mind? I tried to get out of his grip but he is too strong. What does he eat to get this strong? Then I twisted his earlobe which successfully made his grip to loose. He hissed in pain. I got out from the bed.

JK: why did you do that?

Tzuyu: oh so you want me to stay like that and hug you back?

JK: maybe.

Tzuyu: what?! Don't even think about that pervert.

JK: FYI, I'm not a pervert.

Tzuyu: *sarcastic* yeah I totally agree with you. Now get out from your bed and get ready for breakfast.

Then I left his room immediately cuz my blood boiling point have reached it's max.

I reached the dining, everything is set. After finishing our breakfast we washed our dishes and ready to go.

Jihyo: may we leave now.

jin's mom: ok, the guards will accompany you.

Nayeon: thank you.

We went out to the carriage with our friends (got7). We talked about some random things. After 30 mins we are here. I went straight to our home.

Tzuyu: *shouts* dad, are you here? *no response*

Today is a holiday, why is he not here? May be he went to the forest to collect firewood. I went back to my unnies because if my dad goes to forest, it will only be with their parents.

Tzuyu: unnie, have you seen your parents?

Jihyo: no tzuyu, they are not at home.

Tzuyu: I guess they went to the forest. Since we were not here, they went to get the firewood instead of us.

Then all of my unnies gathered around because of the same reason.

Nayeon: lets pack our needs first and then we can go to the forest. Lets meet after 30 mins.

We all nodded and went back to the house to pack our things. I went back to my unnies after packing. Our friends came with us. It takes about 20 mins to reach the forest. We reached there and went out of the carriage. We started walking to the place were we usually collect firewood.

Jihyo: *shouts* mom, dad, where are you?

We looked around the place but there is no trace of them.

Jeongyeon: lets go to the lake, they may went there to fresh up.

Author's POV

They went to the lake and yes they were there but..........

Sana: *shouts* appa..........

They ran to their parents who are now laying on the ground covered with blood.

Tzuyu: *cries* appa. Wake up. Please don't leave me. *puts her dad's head on her lap*

Dad: *weak* Tzuyu, is that you?

Tzuyu: yes, yes its me appa. Who did this to you?

Dad: invaders.

Tzuyu: please stay strong. * looks around for help*

Dad: Tzuyu, i'm sorry, here *hand her a key* in the basement under the shelf, there- *gasp* i love you. *close his eyes, falls from her lap*

Tzuyu: appa appa wake up please. *cries harder* appa... *shouts*

Yugyeom came towards her and sat beside her.

Yugyeom: it's ok Tzuyu. He will be happy up there. * points to the sky*

Tzuyu: if I was here, it will not happen to him. Its my fault.

Yugyeom: no, its not your fault, it's the destiny Tzuyu. We can't change the destiny. *hugs her*

Tzuyu hugs him back and cries harder. Yugyeom calms her down. His hyungs was helping her unnies to calm down as well.

They buried their parent's dead bodies in the forest after doing the rituals. The kingdom followed a tradition were families bury their family members after their death within 12 hours. The family members and close friends were the only ones who are supposed to present in the funeral.

After the funeral, they kneel down in front of their parents' burials. They said everything they wanted to say to their parents in their minds. Only the sounds of wind and birds were heard. After an hour they decided to leave. The way back home was silent. When they reached their village, they separated their ways to their own homes without saying a word. Their friends informed the villagers about the death through the public information board. This board is used for informing the villagers about deaths, announcements etc.

Tzuyu didn't know what to do. She was crying the whole time. Tears flowed down to her cheeks without even she realizing. She stared at nothing. Then she remembered about the key her father gave. She stood up from her bed and went to the basement. Under the shelf, she saw the draw where her father used to put old clothes in. She opened it and saw clothes. She dig into it and found a book at the very bottom.

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Thank you for reading and supporting. It means a lot to me. This chapter is long because i wanted to finish this part of the story in one chapter and also wait for the next chapter, it reveals something big. Sorry for the grammar mistakes. Hope you like it. Please comment and vote. Stay safe and stay healthy.✌️